What is not working for the company?
What is working for the company?
|Name||Dec 22||Sep 22|
|Mutual Funds (Change:-0.01)||0.55%||0.56%|
|Insurance Companies (Change:-0.04)||2.29%||2.33%|
|Other DIIs (Change:0.01)||0.04%||0.03%|
|Non Institution (Change:-0.06)||1.52%||1.58%|
This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Indus Towers LTD
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL)?
Can I buy BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL) shares?
How do I buy BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL) shares.
In which sector do BHARTI INFRATEL LTD. (INFRATEL) belong?
What is the total Asset of Indus Towers?
The total asset of Indus Towers is Rs. 47,968 crores.
What is the main business of Indus Towers?
The main business of Indus Towers Limited is to set up, operate, and maintain wireless telecommunication service towers. Its leading customers include Bharti Airtel (together with Bharti Hexacom), Reliance Jio, and Vodafone.
Who are the promoters of Indus Towers?
Some of the promoters of Indus Towers include Bharti Airtel Limited, Nettle Infrastructure Investment Limited, Euro Pacific Securities Ltd, Prime Metals Ltd, Mobilvest, Vodafone Telecommunications (India) Ltd, Trans Crystal Ltd, Omega Telecom Holdings Pvt Ltd, and Asian Telecommunication Investments (Mauritius) Limited.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under Indus Towers?
The primary subsidiary that comes under Indus Towers is Smartx Services Limited. Indus Towers’ consolidated results also include its share in Indus Towers Employees Welfare Trust.
Today's live share price for Indus Towers LTD is NSE: ₹ 143.65, BSE: ₹ 144.55 with a current market capitalization of .
Bharti Infratel was incorporated in 2006 as a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel, a leading global telecommunications company which currently has operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Bharti Airtel and Bharti Infratel are a part of the Bharti group, one of India`s leading business conglomerates, with business interests in the telecommunications, real estate, insurance and retail sectors. In January 2008, Bharti Airtel transferred its towers to Bharti Infratel through a scheme of arrangement effective as of January 31, 2008. As of September 30, 2012, Bharti Airtel held 86.1% of the equity share capital of Bharti Infratel, while the remaining 13.9% was held by certain private equity investors. In India, Bharti Infratel has over 34,000+towers, across 18 states, and 11 Telecom circles, and still growing. The company also has a 42% stake in Indus Towers which was created as a Joint Venture between Bharti Infratel, Vodafone and Aditya Birla Telecom to hive off the Towers business in 15 telecom circles. In 2011, the company won the `Green Mobile Award` for best green product / service or performance at the Global Mobile Awards 2011. In 2012, the company was awarded the 2012-CNBC Essar Steel, Infrastructure Excellence Award as the "Telecom Infrastructure Company of the year". It also received the 2012 CIO-APC Green IT Award for successfully consolidating and virtualising its data centre and making significant reduction in carbon emissions. In 2013, Bharti Infratel and OMC Power Awarded Best Consumer Service Innovation Award at Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards. The company was also awarded the `Most Innovative Energy Saving Product` for `Renewable Energy Solutions for Telecom Tower Sites. In 2014, Reliance Jio and the company Joined Hands in Tower Infrastructure Sharing agreement. The company was also conferred with `Amity Telecom Excellence Award` for being the `Top Telecom Tower Company of the Year 2014`. The company has been conferred with `Global Business Excellence Award-2014. The company and indus Towers ink Infrastructure sharing deal. In 2015, the company has approved increase in foreign investment limit upto 49% of the paid up capital under Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) by Foreign Institutional Investors (FIls)/ Registered Foreign Portfolio Investors (RFPIs). The company wins award for `Best Employer` at the Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2015 Awards.Read more