This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHOK LEYLAND LTD
- BRAWN BIOTECH LTD.
- COROMANDEL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- MAURIA UDYOG LTD
- HILIKS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- DU DIGITAL TECHNOLOG LIMITED
- INNOVATORS FACADE SYSTEMS LIMITED
- CATVISION LIMITED
- NATH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES LIMITED
- IND-SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
- CROWN LIFTERS LIMITED
- MONTE CARLO FASHIONS LTD
- BMB MUSIC & MAGNETICS LTD.
- DIGICONTENT LIMITED
- KILPEST INDIA LTD.
- KIDUJA INDIA LTD.
- MEDICO INTERCONTINENTAL LIMITED
- KAVITA FABRICS LTD.
- UNIVERSAL ARTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX)?
Can I buy CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX) shares?
How do I buy CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX) shares.
In which sector do CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. (CHITRTX) belong?
Today's live share price for CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 20.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Chitradurga Spintex (CSL) was incorporated as a private limited company in Dec.'90 and was converted into a public limited company in May '92. It was promoted by S Rajasekharappa, S Vishwanath and S Chandrasekhar. The company set up a plant to manufacture cotton yarn of 4's to 20's count, at Challakere (Chitradurga district), Karnataka, with term-loan assistance from KSIIDC and KSFC. Phase-I of the project commenced commercial production in Feb.'93. In 1995, in the phase-II of the project, the company diversified into low count cotton yarn of 4's and 6's count by importing conversion kits from Flitex Corveny Kosetec, Czech Republic and also expanded the existing capacity of phase-I. The company came out with a public issue of 30 lac equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 3 cr, in Jan.'95 to part-finance phase-II of its project. The company has replaced new 320 KVA DG set in the place of old 320 KVA DG set to take better advantage. It has also installed chute feeding system to blow room line at a cost of Rs 26 lac to improve quality of finished goods and also the production.Read more