Established in 1996, Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd. is a leading chemical manufacturing company. Tatva Chintan Pharma products mostly include SDAs, PTCs, agrochemical intermediates, and other speciality chemicals.
Apart from India, its products are also available in 25+ nations, including the USA, Germany, China, and the UK. Tatva Chintan Pharma has two manufacturing units in Ankleshwar and Dahej of Gujarat.
The IPO of Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Ltd. is all set to open on 16 July 2021. Here are some of the key objectives of the issue:
- To meet regular corporate expenses
- For funding the expenses required to expand the manufacturing facility of Dahej
- To raise the fund for upgrading the R&D facility in Vadodara
A close look at the details of Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO
To know more about Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO, let’s take a detailed look at the following section:
- IPO opening date: 16 July 2021
- IPO closing date:20 July 2021
- Face value: 10 per equity share
- Market lot:13 shares
- IPO price: 1073 to Rs. 1083 each equity share
- Issue size:Equity shares of Rs.10, aggregating up to Rs. 500 crores
- Fresh issue:Equity shares of Rs. 10 that will aggregate up to Rs. 225 crores
- Issue type:Book-built issue IPO
- Minimum order quantity:13 shares
Timelines for Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO
The Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO date is 16 July 2021. This IPO will be closing on 20 July 2021. The basis of allotment and initiation of refunds will occur on the 26 and 27 July, respectively. The IPO listing is set for 29 July.
Key financial details of the company
Investors interested in Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO can take a quick look at the financial overview of the company:
|Period||Assets (Rs. in millions)||Revenue (Rs. in millions)||Profit (Rs. in millions)|
|31 March 2021||3.148.30||3,062.92||522.62|
|31 March 2020||2498.38||2,646.22||377.89|
|31 March 2019||1,875.08||2,068.01||205.43|
What are the key company strengths?
Tatva Chintan Pharma has the edge over its competitors in the following aspects:
- A diverse range of products
- International market presence with a huge customer base across industries and countries
- A leading producer of SDAs (Structure Directing Agents) and phase transfer catalysts
- The strategic location of manufacturing facilities with proximity to Hazira port.
- Highly experienced team of managers and promoters with a robust financial performance record.
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem’s strong financials, diversified product offering, and global footprint make its IPO one of the top plays this season. The company is expected to realise sizeable growth in the still-unsaturated domestic and international markets with no significant peer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where will be Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO listed?
Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO will be listed on both NSE and BSE.
What is the lot size of the Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO?
The lot size is 13 shares.
What is the maximum number of shares that a retail investor can apply for?
14 lots or 182 shares for Rs. 197106.