Sansera Engineering Ltd, an auto-component manufacturer, based in Bengaluru, will open for public subscription on 14 September 2021. The initial public offer for this company will close on 16 September. The said public offer will be a pure offer for sale comprising 17.24 million equity shares by its promoters and shareholders.
Here’s more about this upcoming public offer.
Break-up of Sensera Engineering Offer for Sale
Here’s a break-up of the OFS of this upcoming IPO.
- Client Ebene Ltd: A maximum of 8.64 million equity shares
- CVCIGP II Employees EBENE: Up to 4.84 million shares
- S Sekhar Vasan: A maximum of 2.06 million shares
- Unni Rajagopal K: Up to 5.71 lakh equity shares
- D Devaraj: A maximum of 5.71 lakh equity shares
- FR Singhvi: A total of up to 5.71 lakh equity shares
Wondering what the primary objective of this offer is?
Sansera Engineering intends to reap benefits that accompany after getting shares listed on stock exchanges. That said, the shares will be listed on both National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
Key Details of Sansera Engineering
Here are the key details of this upcoming IPO of 2021:
- The issue size of this IPO will consist of 17,244,328 equity shares at Rs. 2 apiece, amounting to Rs. 1,282.98 crores.
- Sansera IPO’s price band is set at Rs. 734 to Rs. 744 per share.
- One market lot of Sansera IPO is equivalent to 20 shares, amounting to Rs. 14,880.
- Entities such as ICICI Securities Limited, Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India), and IIFL Securities are appointed as lead managers for this upcoming IPO.
- There is an employee discount of Rs. 36 available on Sansera Engineering IPO shares.
So, how does Sansera Engineering Fare in Terms of Financials?
Sansera Engineering enjoys a robust financial standing that allows it to diversify its product portfolio. It also allows the company to ensure a regular source of earning throughout.
Here’s a consolidated summary of Sansera’s financial statement.
|Financial Year||Total Asset in Millions||Total Revenue in Millions||Profit After Tax in Millions|
|March 2021||Rs. 19,288.83||Rs. 15,723.64||Rs. 1,098.60|
|March 2020||Rs. 18,282.36||Rs. 14,731.39||Rs. 799.05|
|March 2019||Rs. 17,454.84||Rs. 16,408.09||Rs. 980.64|
About the Company – In Brief
Sansera Engineering was incorporated in 1981. The company is involved with the manufacture of complex precision-engineered parts that are widely used across automotive and non-automotive sectors.
It is among the leading suppliers of connecting rods worldwide. So far, Sansera has around 15 manufacturing plants in India, out of which a total of 9 are based in Bangalore. Besides connecting rods, this company is also a leading manufacturer of rocker arms, crankshafts, gear shifter forks for both two-wheelers and passenger vehicles.
Sansera’s business model and geographically diversified customer base strengthen its footing in the market. Also, its experienced management and robust business fundamentals continue to work in favour of this auto-component manufacturer.
Judging by its market standing and the prospect of the automotive and auto-component sector in general, investing in a company like Sansera could turn out to be lucrative.
Accordingly, there will be a lot of speculations in the market about this IPO, just like any other public offer. Regardless, investors should cover their bases when it comes to analysing the company’s prospects and limitations. By doing so, they will be able to make a fruitful investment decision based on concrete information and not merely because of market hype.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the registrar of Sansera Engineering IPO?
Link Intime India Private Ltd. is the registrar of Sansera Engineering initial public offering.
- What is the issue type of Sansera Engineering IPO?
This upcoming IPO will follow the book build issue type.
- How many Sansera IPO market lots can be subscribed to by retail investors?
A retail investor can apply for a maximum of 13 lots, i.e., 260 shares amounting to Rs. 193,440.
- Who are the company promoters of Sansera Engineering?
S Sekhar Vasan, D Devaraj, F R Singhvi, and Unni Rajagopal K are the promoters of Sansera Engineering.
- What is the face value of Sansera Engineering IPO shares?
One Sansera Engineering IPO equity share has a face value of Rs. 2.
- When will Sansera Engineering IPO shares be credited to DEMAT account?
Sansera Engineering IPO shares will be credited to DEMAT accounts after share allotment. However, no tentative date for the same has been announced yet.