After its IPO subscription closure, Krsnaa Diagnostics is set to announce its final basis of allotment today. On its final day of subscription last Friday, i.e., 6 August 2021, the initial public offering was subscribed 64.40 times. This reveals the high interest of bidders who have their eyes set on today’s proceedings.
Krsnaa IPO shares continue to receive premium valuation. As of today, this IPO GMP stands at Rs. 365, indicating approximately a 38% listing gain for investors. The issue recorded bids of up to Rs. 43,693 crores at the upper price band limit.
How Can You Check Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO Allotment Status?
Existing bidders of this issue can check their IPO allotment status online after Krsnaa Diagnostics announces its final share allotment.
Here’s how –
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Step 2: Check the box for ‘Equity’ beside ‘Issue Type’.
Step 3: Select ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics’ from the drop-down menu beside ‘Issue name’.
Step 4: Enter your application number and PAN.
Step 5: Check the box for ‘I’m not a robot’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Check your Krnaa Diagnostics IPO Allotment Status on Angel One App!
Check out the step-by-step guide below to find out your share allotment status on our app easily.
Step 1: Log in to your account and navigate to ‘Investment Opportunities’.
Step 2: Click on the ‘IPOs and FPOs’ section.
Step 3: Select ‘Order Book’.
Thereafter, check for allotment status under the section of ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd’.
Here you will see any of these 3 options –
- Allotted:This means you have received a full allotment.
- No Allotment: It means you have not received any allotment due to some discrepancy.
- Partially-Allotted:This indicates you have been allotted a lesser number of shares than expected.
Note that individuals will only be able to check this status after the completion of the allotment process. Successful bidders can expect to get their shares credited in their DEMAT account by 13 August 2021. Conversely, those unable to get an allotment can observe refund initialisation a day before.
A Brief Overview of the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO
If you are an existing bidder of this issue, you must already be aware of its details.
However, here is a quick summary of all the developments that this initial public offering underwent –
- Krsnaa Diagnostics filed the preliminary papers of this IPO in May.
- The company intended to raise approximately Rs. 12,000 crores via this initial public offering.
- This IPO comprised a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs. 400 crores and an OFS consisting of 9,416,377 shares by primary stakeholders.
- Out of this entire issue, 10% was open for purchase by retail investors.
- Post SEBI approval, Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO opened for subscription on 4 August. It was closed for public subscription on 6 August 2021.
Individuals who have participated in this bidding can observe the recent developments by following the steps discussed above.
How is Krsnaa Diagnostics Planning to Utilise Proceeds from This IPO?
Krsnaa Diagnostics is a leading player among diagnostics chains in the country. Partnered with a wide network of healthcare centres, it offers an extensive range of diagnostic services. These include clinical laboratory tests, radiology and teleradiology services, and pathology, among others.
Here are a few insights into the company’s recent whereabouts –
- It operated across1,801 diagnostic centres in 13 Indian cities, serving 5.27 million patients as of 31 December 2020.
- On 31 December 2020, the firm reported total revenue worth Rs. 562.7 crores and a net profit of Rs. 195.93 crores.
These significant profits are a result of the pandemic-driven amplified health crisis. Krsnaa Diagnostics aims to add to these gains with their latest IPO proceeds, which they plan to utilise to fund:
- CAPEX of Rs. 150.8 crores to build diagnostics centres in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra, and Karnataka.
- Repayment of existing debts worth Rs. 125.7 crores.
- Other corporate requirements.
India’s healthcare sector is expected to grow three-fold by 2022, owing to an increasing number of new diseases. As a result, high-quality and accurate diagnostic services are rapidly emerging as one of the crucial means to treat and control diseases.
In such a situation, Krsnaa Diagnostics is emerging as one of the quality service providers. Also, the company is currently focusing primarily on the lower tier and non-metro areas, offering it ample room to expand its market presence. High industry prospects can benefit both the firm and investors receiving IPO allotment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Krsnaa Diagnostics list its IPO shares?
The Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO listing will probably take place by 17 August 2021.
- What is the issue type of Krishna Diagnostics IPO?
This IPO is a Book Built issue type.
- What is the face value of Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO shares?
The company set its IPO share face value at Rs. 5 apiece.
- Where will Krnaa Diag IPO listing take place?
Krsnaa Diagnostics will list its IPO shares on NSE and BSE.
- Who are the book running lead managers for this issue?
Krsnaa Diagnostics has appointed IIFL Securities, DAM Capital Advisors, JM Financial, and Equirus Capital as the book running lead managers for its IPO.