Established in 2009 in Gandhinagar, Walpar Nutritions is a manufacturer of food supplements, Ayurvedic, sexual wellness, cosmeceuticals, and nutraceutical products.
They come with around 100+ formulations of different products under various segments. These segments include diabetic, antibiotic, pain management, dermatology, and gastro-intestinal, among others.
It manufactures around 23 lakhs tablets, 12.5 lakhs capsules, and 1.5 lakhs oral liquids each month.
What are the objectives of Walpar Nutritions IPO?
Walpar Nutritions wishes to raise funds through a fresh issue for the following purposes:
- To meet working capital expenses and other corporate requirements
- For investment in subsidiaries
- To meet public issue expenditures
Strengths of the company
Let’s take a look at some of the key competitive strengths of Walpar Nutritions:
- Walpar Nutritions offers over 70 types of products. These products have been certified by both FSSAI and the AYUSH department.
- Excellent product research, development, and manufacturing abilities.
A close look at Walpar Nutritions IPO details
Walpar Nutritions is an NSE SME IPO that seeks to raise Rs. 6.60 crores. Go through the following sections to learn more about Walpar Nutritions IPO date, market lot details, form, price band, and more –
- Listing on: NSE
- Face value: 10 each equity share
- Price of IPO: 55 per equity share
- Type of the issue: Fixed price issue
- Minimum order quantity: 2000 shares
- Issue size: 6.60 crore
Details about the company financials
Walpar Nutritions has been in business for more than a decade now. Here is a detailed summary of the company financials to help you understand how it has been performing:
|Period/ Year||Assets (in lakhs)||Revenue generated (in lakhs)||Profit after tax deduction (in lakhs)|
Timeline of Walpar Nutritions IPO
- IPO opens on 30 June 2021
- IPO closes on 5 July 2021
- Basis of allotment will be published on 8 July 2021
- Shares will be credited to the Demat account on 9 July 2021
- Refunds will begin from 9 July 2021
- IPO will be listed at the bourses on 13 July 2021
Ways to invest in Walpar Nutritions IPO
The IPO has already opened. So you can easily utilise the ASBA facility against your bank account!
Existing Angel One customers can subscribe to the IPO directly from the portal or open a Demat account afresh. To get more updates about the world of investment, stock market and finance, do not forget to check out the Angel One blogs.
Frequently asked questions
- How many lots can a retail investor apply for?
A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lot (2000 shares).
- What is the post-issue shareholding for Walpar Nutritions?
Post issue shareholding stands at 71.02%.
- Where is Walpar Nutritions IPO listed?
It is listed on the National Stock Exchange as an SME IPO.