The initial public offering of CMS Info Systems saw a subscription of 1.95 times by the end of its closing day. As of 23 December 2021, this IPO received 7,32,71,721 bids against 3,75,60,975 equity shares allotted by the company.
As of March 2021, CMS Info Systems is the largest cash management firm in this nation. This company installs, maintains and manages assets for financial institutions, banks, retail and e-commerce firms. As of 31 August 2021, CMS Info Systems operates with 3965 cash vans. It has also set up 238 branches and offices all over the country to provide its services seamlessly.
CMS Info Systems aimed to raise Rs. 1,100 crores from this public offering, consisting of entirely an offer for sale of 3,75,60,975 equity shares.
Let’s find out how this IPO performed on its closing day!
How Did CMS Info Systems IPO Perform on the Third Day?
Go through the following section to check the initial public offering of CMS Info Systems performed across various investor categories.
- 1,07,31,706 shares were reserved for Qualified Institutional Investors (QIB), where they put forthbids for 2,12,98,644 shares.
- 80,48,781 shares were allotted toNon-Institutional Investors (NII), where they bid for 1,16,46,303 shares.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII) put in bids for4,03,26,774 shares out of 1,87,80,488 shares allotted to them.
This table shows how the IPO of CMS Info Systems performed on its closing day.
|Investor Segment||IPO Subscription|
CMS Info Systems allotted 50% of this total issue to QIBs, 15% to NIIs and 35% to retail investors.
A Closer Look into Its Anchor Round
On 20 December 2021, CMS Info Systems completed its anchor round as per the BSE filing. In this round, the cash-management firm raised Rs. 330 crores from anchor investors in this pre-IPO round. CMS Info Systems confirmed allocating 1,52,77,777 equity shares to the investors in this round at Rs. 216 apiece.
The anchor investors from this round are:
- Aditya Birla Sun Life
- BNP Paribas Arbitrage
- Abakkus Emerging Opportunities Fund
- ICICI Prudential
- Goldman Sachs
- Nomura India
- SBI Mutual Fund
- SBI Life Insurance
- WF Asian Reconnaissance Fund
- Theleme India Master Fund
CMS Info Systems IPO: Day 1 and Day 2 Highlights
The following table shows how this public issue was subscribed across the various categories of investors on the first and second days.
|Day 1||–||0.01 Times||0.79 Times||0.40 Times|
|Day 2||–||0.04 Times||1.30 Times||0.66 Times|
The objectives of this public issue of CMS Info Systems are listed below.
- To divest a portion of the shares held by its promoter, Sion Investment Holding Pte. Ltd.
- To reap the benefits of listing its shares on the stock exchanges
CMS Info Systems is one of the leading market players in its domain with solid fundamentals. The company’s integrated business platform also offers a wide range of products and services. It has also shown a consistent profit margin in the past few years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whatis the minimum investment for CMS Info Systems IPO?
The lot size for CMS Info Systems IPO was 69 shares. So, investors had the option to apply for a single lot comprising 69 shares, amounting to Rs. 14,904.
- What is the maximum investment for CMS Info Systems IPO?
Investors had the option to apply for a maximum of 13 lots comprising 897 shares in this public issue, amounting to Rs. 1,93,752.
- When can I buy CMS Info Systems shares if I have missed the IPO?
CMS Info Systems will list its shares on NSE and BSE on 31 December 2021. Individuals who have missed this public offering can buy the shares from either of the stock exchanges on or after 31 December 2021.
Disclaimer: This blog is exclusively for educational purposes and does not provide any advice/tips on investment or recommend buying and selling any stock.