29 Mar '23 - 03 Apr '23
₹133,200 / 1 Lots (1200 Shares )
₹133,200 / 1 Lots (1200 Shares )
To be announced
Investor category and sub categoryQualified Institutional Buyers | Non-Institutional Investors | Retail Individual Investors |
Sotac Pharmaceuticals IPO Dates
Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Opening Date
Mar 29, 2023
IPO Closing Date
Apr 3, 2023
Basis of Allotment
Apr 10, 2023
Initiation of Refunds
Apr 11, 2023
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
Apr 12, 2023
IPO Listing Date
Apr 13, 2023
Sotac Pharmaceuticals IPO Subscription Details
Day 1Mar 29, 2023
Day 2Mar 31, 2023
Day 3Apr 3, 2023
IPO Subscription Status Live
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)|
|Qualified Institutions Buyers||1.00|
Sotac Pharmaceuticals of the Sotac Group manufactures pharmaceutical products for clients on a loan license and contract manufacturing basis. As of date, they have 162 corporate clients.
The company was incorporated in 2015 and set up a manufacturing unit in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, in 2017. The manufacturing unit has an annual installed capacity of ₹90 crore tables and ₹14 crore capsules.
The company has two primary lines of business:
- Pharmaceutical products - Non-beta Lactam capsules, tablets, and syrups.
- Therapeutic portfolio - Anti-diabetic, Antipsychotic, Vitamins, Minerals, Iron, Anti-cold, Anti-allergic, Derma products, Antacids etc.
Cadila Pharma, J.B. Chemical, Lincoln Pharma, Viatris (Mylan), Makers (IPCA), Corona remedies, Eris Life Science etc. are a few prominent clients of Sotac pharmaceuticals.
The bidding window of Sotac Pharmaceuticals IPO worth ₹33.30 Cr will open on March 29, 2023, and close on April 03, 2023. The IPO size contains 3,000,000 equity shares with a face value of ₹10. The price band for the book-building IPO is fixed at ₹105-111 per share.
Sotac Pharmaceuticals Ltd. IPO Objective
- Investing in subsidiary and construction/upgradation of new/existing buildings in the current premises
- Meeting capital expenditure requirements and general corporate purposes
- Meet issue expenses
Should you invest in Sotac Pharmaceuticals Ltd.?
These are the top reasons to consider investing in Sotac Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- The company serves a wide spectrum of companies for formulation development, clinical batch production, and commercial-scale production.
- The brand has a presence in 14 Indian states and has started direct export to distributors in the international market under the vertical of direct selling.
- It markets 34 products manufactured under its brand name in the offshore market and 14 in the USA market.
Sotac Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Noteworthy highlights
- It has permission to produce 329 products under one licence and 45 under a licence from the Food and Drug Department.
- It featured among the ‘Top 10 Pharma Contract Manufacturers in India’ by Indian Pharma Outlook in 2022.
Sotac Pharmaceuticals Company Financials
|Particulars||6 months ending in September 30,2022||Year ending on March 31, 2022 (₹ lakh)||Year ending on March 31, 2021|
|Revenue from Operations||3,974.83||7,314.17||4,884.32|
|Profit After Tax (PAT) (consolidated)||46.55||287.86||236.54|
|Period Ended||As on March 31, 2022||As on March 31, 2021||As on March 31, 2020|
Know before investing
The company manufactures and markets products under its brand name, which includes tablets, capsules, and syrups in the domestic and international markets.
The promoters have a combined experience of 59 years.
It operates in a scalable business model.
The promoter group and group of Companies are involved in certain litigations and claims.
It relies on a few customers to generate revenue.
It is dependent on external suppliers for raw materials.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
Sotac Pharmaceuticals IPO FAQs
Sotac Pharmaceuticals IPO opens for subscription on March 29, 2023. The company aims to raise ₹ 33.30 crore by selling 3,000,000 equity shares. It is a book building IPO with a price band for IPO shares set at rs 105-111 per equity.
The basis of the allotment date is April 10, 2023.
One lot of Sotac Pharmaceuticals Ltd. IPO has 1200 shares.
The IPO will open on March 29, 2023.
Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.