Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Open Date
To be announced
About Sahajanand Medical Technologies
Sahajanand Med Tech has registered for an initial public offering (IPO) in the amount of Rs.1,500 crore with SEBI. A fresh issuance of Rs.410.33 crore and an offer for the sale of equity shares worth Rs.1,089.67 crore are included in the IPO. Dhiraj Kumar S Vasoya is selling Rs.100 crore worth of shares, Shree Hari Trust is selling Rs.33.75 crore worth of shares, and Samara Capital Markets Holding is selling Rs.635.56 crore worth of shares, and NHPEA Sparkle Holding BV is selling Rs.320.36 crore worth of shares.
They are also mulling an Rs.185 crore pre-IPO placement. Axis Capital Ltd, BofA Securities India Ltd, Edelweiss Financial Services, and UBS Securities India Pvt Ltd are the book-running lead managers for this issuance.
Sahajanand Medical Tech was founded in 2001 and is a major medical device firm that specialises in the research, development, production, and marketing of vascular devices all over the world. In India, they maintained a 31 per cent market share in the drug-eluting stent market in FY21. As of March 31, 2021, Sahajanand was among the top five corporations in market share in nations such as Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, and Italy. They sell and distribute their products in 69 countries throughout the world. Interventional cardiology, structural heart treatment, and peripheral intervention are all areas where their products are employed. Surat, Galway, Ireland, and Nonthaburi, Thailand are the locations of their three research and development centres. Sahajanand Medical Technologies has received 67 patents worldwide, with 17 more patents in the works and four design registrations in India.
The firm has 946 full-time workers, 410 contract employees, and 24 consultants as of March 31, 2021. Their sales force consists of 131 salespeople scattered over 37 locations. Sterling AddLife India Pvt Ltd, Fortis Hospitals, Max Hospitals, and Paras Hospitals are among Sahajanand Med Tech's most important clients.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Limited IPO Objectives
Here are a few quick reasons why Sahajanand Medical Technologies Limited going public:
- Repayment/ prepayment of certain indebtedness availed by the Company and our Subsidiaries.
- Funding the working capital requirements of its indirect foreign subsidiary, Vascular Innovations Co. Ltd. (“Vascular Innovations”).
- General corporate purposes.
Why should you invest in the Sahajanand Medical Technologies Limited IPO?
- They are a leading medical devices company that researches, designs, develops, manufactures and markets vascular devices globally.
- As of March 31, 2021, they have been granted 67 patents globally with a pipeline of additional 17 patents and four design registrations in India.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Limited IPO Noteworthy Highlights:
- Company is Market leading position in interventional cardiology in India, leveraging on industry growth drivers.
- Company's interventional cardiology suite of products, Supraflex, against that of a global leading stent manufacturer demonstrated that Supraflex’s clinical performance is at par on safety factors and numerically superior to others.
- In Fiscals 2019, 2020 and 2021, our revenue from operations was ₹3,261.15 million, ₹4,799.09 million and ₹5,885.21 million, respectively. Our revenue from operations has grown at a CAGR of 21.74% from Fiscal 2019 to Fiscal 2021.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Financials
|Equity Share Capital||8.89||8.89||8.89|
Know before investing
The firm competes in a market with high entry barriers, which means there is less competition, and they provide cutting-edge items.
In India, Sahajanand Med Tech is the market leader in interventional cardiology, with a market share of 31% in FY21.
In addition to direct operations in ten countries, the corporation has distributors in 59 more.
The company's market is heavily regulated, which may make obtaining the necessary approvals for various items more difficult.
There may be instances when the firm is unable to carry out its business strategies, which will impede its growth.
Foreign currency rate changes will have a significant impact on the company's operations.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
Sahajanand Medical Technologies - Peer Comparison
|Particulars (In USD Mn)||Medtronic||Boston Scientific||Abbott||Edwards Life Science|
|Net Income Margin||12%||0.83%||12.86%||18.77%|
|Debt to Equity||53.29||62.73||60.67||15.19|
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Limited IPO FAQs
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Ltd has filed for an Rs. 1,500 crore IPO with SEBI which comprises a fresh issue of Rs. 410.33 crore and an offer for sale of OFS of Rs. 1,089.67 crore.
Details not available.