17 Feb '23 - 21 Feb '23
₹ 122,400 (1 Lot of 1200 shares)
₹96 - ₹102
₹244,800 (2 Lot with 2400 shares)
To be announced
Investor category and sub categoryQualified Institutional Buyers | Non-Institutional Investors | Retail Individual Investors |
Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Open Date
Feb 17, 2023
IPO Close Date
Feb 21, 2023
IPO Allotment Date
Feb 24, 2023
Initiation Of Refunds
Feb 27, 2023
Credit Of Shares To Demat Account
Feb 28, 2023
IPO Listing Date
Mar 1, 2023
Macfos IPO Subscription Details
Day 1Feb 17, 2023
Day 2Feb 20, 2023
Day 3Feb 21, 2023
Macfos IPO Subscription Status Live
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)|
Macfos Ltd. is an e-commerce company with its own website as well as mobile application (Robu.in). The products sold on its platform primarily include special parts of robots, drones, e-bikes, IoT and wireless items, 3D printers, DIY learning kits, sensors, motors, motor drivers, batteries and chargers, pumps and other mechanical and electronic components.
The company operates a 7900 sq. ft. fulfilment centre in Pune, Maharashtra and also utilises third party logistics services. The company has seen over 83,000 customers placing orders numbering over 2 lakhs in FY 2021-22, that too from 28 states and 6 Union Territories.
Some of the more famous clients of Macfos include M&M, HAL, Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd., Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani, Bharat Forge Ltd., Tata Communications Ltd., Wipro Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., ONGC and Schneider Electric India Private Limited etc.
The company promoters include Atul Maruti Dumre, Nileshkumar Purushottam Chavhan and Binod Prasad.
Macfos Ltd. IPO Objective
The primary objective is for the selling shareholders to earn cash from the share sale.
Why should you invest in Macfos Ltd. IPO
- E-commerce is a growing industry in India and its reach is spreading fast into tier-2 and tier-3 cities. Given the three-pronged increase of digitisation of commerce and payments, increasing income and preference to buy standardised products from online platforms, it is great to buy stocks of an e-commerce company
- A lot of e-commerce companies get too confused regarding what exactly it is trying to sell. Unlike such companies, Macfos is trying to build a niche for itself in a particular segment.
- Since e-commerce can always be a global business, the scope for growth of the company is immense.
- Increase in market cap of the company will allow it to raise more capital and cash, allowing an India-based e-commerce platform to grow. This in turn will allow Indian manufacturers to get better prices in both the Indian and global markets.
Macfos Ltd. noteworthy highlights
- Their e-bike parts category consists of over a 100 items including e bike kits, motors & controllers, batteries etc.
- Their drone parts category consists of over 850 items including frame & accessories, flight controller, transmitter & receiver, FPV Cameras, GPS and antennas etc.
Macfos Ltd. Company Financials
|Period ending 30th Sept, 2022||Period ending 31st March 2022||Profit After Period ending 31st March, 2021 Tax|
|Total Revenue||36.05 cr||55.87 cr||27.33 cr|
|Restated Profit after Tax||2.95 cr||6.01 cr||1.58 cr|
|Net increase/(decrease) in cash and cash equivalents||74.04 lakhs||81.73 lakhs||15.01 lakhs|
|Long term borrowings||4.33 cr||2.97 cr||0.33 cr|
|Short term borrowings||5.04 cr||3.06 cr||3.16 cr|
Know before investing
Extensive and diverse portfolio of electronic equipment.
Growing retail and business customers.
Experienced promoters with domain knowledge.
The company is dependent on external vendors for sourcing their product requirements which exposes it to risks that are beyond its direct influence. They are also dependent on third party data centres for hosting facilities and other service providers.
The markets for hi-tech products like robots and drones change quite fast and the company may not be able to keep up with the pace of change.
Their revenues depend upon increasing the number of consumers of the products that they sell - this is something that is not easy to influence, especially in the case of niche electronic equipment.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for