10 Jul '23 - 12 Jul '23
₹116,000 / 1 Lots (2000 Shares)
₹55 - ₹58
₹232,000 / 2 Lots (4,000 Shares)
Investor category and sub categoryQualified Institutional Buyers | Non-Institutional Investors | Retail Individual Investor |
Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Opening Date
Jul 10, 2023
IPO Closing Date
Jul 12, 2023
Basis of Allotment
Jul 17, 2023
Initiation of Refunds
Jul 18, 2023
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
Jul 19, 2023
IPO Listing Date
Jul 20, 2023
UPI Mandatory Expiry Date
Jul 12, 2023
IPO Subscription Details
Day 1Jul 10, 2023
Day 2Jul 11, 2023
Day 3Jul 12, 2023
IPO Subscription Status Live
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers||72.13|
|Retail Individual Investor||358.88|
Kaka Industries Limited is a prominent PVC profile brand that specialises in manufacturing a wide range of polymer-based profiles for various applications in doors, windows, partitions, false ceilings, wall panelling, kitchen cabinets, and other interior and exterior works. With a comprehensive product portfolio consisting of over 1200 SKUs, Kaka Industries offers PVC profiles, uPVC door and window profiles, WPC profiles and sheets in various sizes, specifications, and colours. The opening, closing and other important dates related to Kaka Industries Limited IPO are yet to be announced.
Kaka Industries Limited IPO Details
Kaka Industries Limited IPO is a 100% fresh issue in which the face value of the equity shares is ₹10 each. The IPO will list on the NSE exchange. The date is yet to be announced.
Kaka Industries Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of Kaka Industries Limited's IPO are listed below:
- To meet working capital requirements.
- For general corporate purposes.
Should you invest in Kaka Industries Limited?
Here are a few important reasons to consider before investing in the IPO:
- With a presence of 300 dealers across more than 20 states and Union Territories in India, the company has established a robust and wide-reaching market reach. This expansive network ensures efficient product availability and accessibility for customers throughout the country, which eventually leads to an efficient business.
- The demand for PVC profiles is expected to grow in India due to rising urbanisation and government initiatives to promote green building. Kaka Industries is well-positioned to capitalise on this growth, as it is a leading manufacturer and supplier of PVC profiles in India.
- The company has a limited operating and financial history, which makes it difficult to accurately assess its future growth prospects. Further, its restated financial statements for Fiscal 2020 and Fiscal 2021 and 2022 are not comparable due to Kaka Industries’ formation in June 2019.
Dhabriya Polywood Limited and Sintex Plastics Technology Limited are the peer companies listed in India engaged in the same business line.
Highlights of Kaka Industries Ltd
- Kaka Industries Limited is its commitment to environmental sustainability. The company takes pride in producing non-wood-based products that serve as substitutes for wood-based materials, contributing to the conservation of trees. By offering PVC profiles and doors as alternatives to traditional wood products, Kaka Industries actively promotes eco-friendly solutions in the construction industry.
- Additionally, Kaka Industries has strategically positioned three depots in Gagilapur (Telangana), Dadri (Uttar Pradesh), and Surat (Gujarat). These depots serve as logistical hubs, enabling smooth distribution and timely delivery of products to various regions. This infrastructure further enhances the company's ability to meet customer demands and maintain a reliable supply chain.
- Kaka Industries Limited has also achieved empanelment as an "Approved Vendor" in two prestigious government organisations: Gujarat State Police Housing Nigam Limited and Military Engineer Services (Lucknow & Ahmedabad). This recognition highlights the company's credibility, quality standards, and ability to meet the stringent requirements of government projects.
|Particulars||Period Ended 31st Dec 2022 (₹ lakhs)||FY 2021-22||FY 2020-21|
|Revenue from Operations||11,661.99||11,695.92||7,874.89|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||384.85||497.66||302.51|
Know before investing
Kaka Industries offers over 1200 SKUs covering PVC Profile, uPVC door & window profile, and WPC Profile and sheet in various sizes, specifications and colours. Having a wide portfolio of product categories enables it to cross-sell to a large customer base who in turn reach out to a large number of retail counters and eventually end-consumer.
The company employs an extensive and stringent quality control mechanism during the manufacturing of all its profile products, which includes tests such as ash content testing, moisture, cold impact testing, colour testing, strength testing, thickness testing, etc. that are required to ensure that the finished product conforms with the standard quality.
Kaka Industries operates in a price-sensitive industry wherein the purchasing decisions of consumers are highly influenced by the product price. The inability to continue to offer the products at competitive prices may adversely affect the company's business, results of operations and financial condition.
The majority of the company’s revenue is dependent on a single business segment i.e. polymer-based profiles. An inability to anticipate or adapt to evolving upgradation of these products or an inability to ensure product quality or reduction in the demand for these products may adversely impact Kaka Industries’ revenue from operations and growth prospects.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
Kaka Industries Ltd IPO FAQs
The Kaka Industries Ltd IPO is a fresh issue of 3,660,000 shares with a face value of ₹10 per share. The price band is set between ₹55 to ₹58 per share.
The Basis of Allotment date is Monday, 17 July 2023.
The lot size for Kaka Industries Ltd. is 2000 shares.
The IPO subscription window open date is Monday, 10 July 2023.
Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Kaka Industries Ltd. IPO will list on the BSE SME on Thursday, 20 July 2023.
Steps to check IPO allotment status on Angel One’s app:
- Log in to the Angel One app
- Validate with an OTP.
- Enter your application number, DP ID, and PAN number into the app
- Click on ‘Submit’
Listing gains cannot be ascertained before the listing of the IPO on the stock exchange, which is Thursday, 20 July 2023, for Kaka Industries Ltd.
The bank will only block the amount initially in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.
You can submit only one application using your PAN card.