Tega Industries IPO will open for subscription on December 1, 2021, and end on December 3, 2021, for a total value of Rs 619.23 crore. The promoters and an existing shareholder have made an offer for sale (OFS) of 1,36,69,478 equity shares.
The price band has been established at Rs 443-453 per share, with the initial public offering expecting to raise Rs 619.22 crore at the upper end of the price band. Tega Industries, situated in Kolkata, provides comprehensive solutions to international clients in the mining, and bulk solids handling industries.
Bidders will be able to apply in lots for the public offering, with each lot containing 33 business shares. Tega Industries’ shares will be offered on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), with a target date of December 13, 2021.
Tega Industries IPO – Company Information
On the basis of revenues for the calendar year 2020, they are a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialist ‘essential to running’ and recurring consumable goods for the mining, and bulk solids handling industries. On the basis of revenues for the calendar year 2020, they are the world’s second-largest producer of polymer-based mill liners.
Through its extensive product line of specialist abrasion, they provide comprehensive solutions to prestigious global clients in the mining, and bulk solids handling industries.
Tega Industries’ IPO Share Price Band
Each share has a face value of Rs.10, while the IPO’s price range is Rs 443 to Rs 453.
Size of Tega Industries’ IPO
This Initial Public Offering of 13,669,478 equity shares of Rs.10 each was made for cash at a price of Rs 443 to Rs 453 per equity share, resulting in a total of Rs.6192.3 million.
Financial Statements for Tega Industries’ IPO
A short review of the company’s previous financial performance to have a better understanding of its operations and assess its growth prospects:
|Amount (in INR & Million)|
|Profit After Tax||118.82||1,364.05||655.04||326.70|
Tega Industries’ IPO – Business Strategy
- In high-growth markets, increase market share and customer wallet share.
- Make use of in-house R&D to expand product options and capitalize on future trends.
- To attain better economies of scale, they need to expand their production capacity.
- Investigate inorganic growth options.
- Margin expansion and operational efficiencies.
Tega Industries IPO – Basis of Offer Price
The company, in cooperation with the Lead management, determines the issue price based on the following factors:
- A leading manufacturer of specialized and “essential to operation” products with significant replacement and substitute barriers;
- Because their goods cater to after-market spending, they are immune to mining capex cycles, generating recurring income.
- Products with a high value add and a high level of technology, backed by solid R&D and a strong focus on quality control;
- The industry leader with a prestigious global customer base and strong global manufacturing and sales capabilities;
- Consistent growth, characterized by strong repeat business and operational efficiency; and
- A broad, diverse, and well-trained staff supports a seasoned leadership team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. When will Tega Industries’ IPO begin?
The IPO’s opening and closing dates have been revised. The IPO is scheduled to begin on December 1, 2021, and end on December 3, 2021.
Q2. What is the IPO Allotment Date for Tega Industries?
They also provide information on the IPO’s respective allotment dates. The basis of allotment will be finalized on December 8, 2021, refunds will begin on December 9, 2021, shares will be credited on December 10, 2021, and the share listing date will be December 13, 2021.
Q3. What is the Tega Industries IPO date?
On December 13, 2021, the company’s shares will be listed on the stock exchanges. The deadline for the listing has been set for December 13, 2021.