On 25 November 2020, Thursday, Tega Industries set its IPO price band at Rs. 443-453 per equity share. The public issue of the Kolkata-based company comprises an offer-for-sale (OFS) of 1,36,69,478 shares; there will not be any fresh issuance of equity shares.
As part of the OFS, promoters as well existing shareholders will be offloading their holdings. While Madan Mohan Mohanka will be selling a maximum of 33.14 lakh equity shares, Manish Mohanka will be offloading up to 6.63 lakh shares.
Are you looking to apply for the Tega Industries IPO? You must ensure to know specific details regarding the IPO. Let’s check them out!
Must-Know Details Regarding Tega Industries IPO
Take a look at some crucial details regarding the initial public offering of Tega Industries:
- Type of Issue: Book Built issue
- IPO Opens on: 1 December 2021
- Minimum Order Quantity: 33 equity shares
- IPO Closes on: 3 December2021
- Market Lot: 33 shares
- Face Value Per Share: 10 per share
- Size of the Issue: 619.22 crores
- Listing on: NSEand BSE
Engaged in the production of consumables for India’s mining industry, Tega Industries aims to go public to reap the benefits of becoming a listed company.
From the table below, you can find out what part of the IPO has been reserved for each of the investor categories:
|Investor Category||Allocated Portion|
|Non Institutional Investors||15%|
|Retail Individual Investors||35%|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers||50%|
Before you subscribe to the initial share sale of Tega Industries, it is imperative that you take a number of factors into account. In the next section, we’ll be looking into some of these aspects.
What Provides Tega Industries with a Competitive Advantage?
Here are certain strengths of Tega Industries that give this company an edge over its peers:
- This company has experienced market growth on a consistent basis.
- The R&D department of this company is extremely efficient.
- Tega Industries maintains high-quality control standards.
- This company is one of the largest manufacturers of mill liners that are polymer-based.
- Tega Industries has improved its operational efficiency consistently.
- It has customers from all around the world.
- The production and sales capabilities of this company are quite strong.
- Tega Industries has a highly-experienced management team that has the support of a diverse workforce.
A Quick Look at the Financials of Tega Industries
For individuals, it is key to find out how a company is placed from a financial standpoint before subscribing to its IPO. So, here’s a table that will give you a clear idea regarding the financial position of Tega Industries:
|Financial Year||Overall Revenue (in Million)||Total Assets (in Million)||Profit after Tax (in Million)|
|2018-2019||Rs. 6,430.13||Rs. 7,902.68||Rs. 326.70|
|2019-2020||Rs. 6,955.42||Rs. 8,873.15||Rs. 655.04|
|2020-2021||Rs. 8,566.84||Rs. 10,183.39||Rs. 1,364.05|
The key competitive strengths of Tega Industries indicate that the company is in a favourable position. Furthermore, investors must note that this company has managed to deliver strong financial performance over the past few years, recording significant bottom-line growth.
That said, before anyone decides to apply for this upcoming IPO, it is essential to consider specific aspects, including the weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of the company.
Once you make a decision, you can place the Tega Industries IPO order through Angel One’s mobile-based application.
Do you not have a DEMAT account? Open one with Angel One today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the promoters of Tega Industries?
The promoters of Tega Industries are Manish Mohanka, Mehul Mohanka, Manju Mohanka, Madan Mohan Mohanka, and Nihal Fiscal Services Private Limited.
- Which organisations have been appointed as merchant bankers to the TegaIndustries IPO?
The lead managers of this public issue are Axis Capital Limited and JM Financial Consultants Private Limited.
- What is the listing date of Tega Industries IPO?
The shares of Tega Industries will get listed on NSE as well as BSE on 13 December 2021.
- What percentage of shares do promoters of Tega Industries hold?
The promoter shareholding ahead of the upcoming IPO is 85.17%.
- Which entity will be the registrar for Tega Industries IPO?
The registrar to Tega Industries IPO is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.