One of the top gainers on BSE, shares of RPP Infra Projects Ltd surges 12% to make a new 52-week high of Rs 58.40 per share from its previous closing of Rs 52.08 per share. At noon, shares of the company were trading at Rs 57 per share, up 9.45%.
RPP Infra Projects Limited was established in 1995 and is actively involved in construction projects spanning various infrastructure sectors, including roads, buildings, industrial structures, power, irrigation, and waste management. The company has bagged an order in the financial year 2022-2023. In the current financial year 2023-2024, the company have bagged an order worth Rs 196.53 crore for Jal Jeevan Missan- CWSS to 2 Municipalities, 5 Towns Panchayats and 2306 rural habitations.
According to the financials, the company has a market cap of over Rs 200 crore as of June 02, 2023. The net sales increased by 9.84% to Rs 305.65 crore in Q4FY23 over Q4FY22. The company reported a net profit of Rs 16.01 crore in Q4FY23 compared to a net loss of Rs 9.41 crore in Q4FY22.
In FY23, the net sales increased by 30% to Rs 1040.33 crore and the net profit increased by 440% to Rs 28.96 crore compared to FY22. The EPS for FY23 stood at Rs 7.73. The shares of the company have a PE multiple of 7.59, whereas the industry PE multiple is 33.2. The promoters of the company hold the maximum number of stake (51.29%), and the rest is owned by the general public (48.71%).
The stock is up by 32% in a month, up 45% in 6 months and over 50% in a year.Investors should keep an eye on RPP Infra Projects Ltd shares.