The public issue of Markolines Traffic Controls will be opening for subscription on 15 September 2021 Wednesday. As per the papers filed with BSE, the company is offering 51,28,000 equity shares at Rs. 78 per unit (including a premium of Rs. 68).
For individuals who are looking to apply for this forthcoming initial share sale, it is vital to know some crucial details. Let’s take a look at them.
Key IPO Details to Keep in Mind
Investors must take note of the following information ahead of the opening date of Markolines Traffic Controls IPO:
- Issue Type: Fixedprice issue
- IPO Price: 78 per equity share
- Market Lot: 1600 shares
- Face Value: 10 per equity share
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1600shares
- Listing on: Both NSE as well as BSE
- Issue Size: 40 crores
- IPO Closes on: 20 September 2021
A Quick Look at Markolines Traffic Controls
Established in 2002, Markolines Traffic Controls provides services in relation to highway operations and maintenance (O&M). Since incorporation, this company has executed over 90 projects. It had more than 285.71 kilometres of projects related to major maintenance in India as of August 2021. The MMR segment accounts for 80% of Markolines’s revenue.
This company aims to achieve these objectives by raising funds via initial public offering:
- Financing the prepayment/repayment of specific debt facilities that were availed by it
- Ensuring the fulfilment of general corporate purposes
- Meeting working capital requirements
Before placing Markolines Traffic Controls IPO order, individuals must ensure to consider some essential aspects regarding the company, such as its strengths and financials.
What Makes Markolines Traffic Controls IPO Attractive?
The following are a few factors that set Markolines Traffic Controls from most of its peers in the industry:
- This company has a prudent business model, and it is focused on providing high-quality delivery service.
- Markolines has managed to establish a strong brand through its operations over the years.
- It has witnessed significant growth and advancement in order bookings.
- Markolines Traffic Controls’s management team comprises efficient individuals who have many years of experience.
- This company has a proven track record in terms of success.
Now let’s look at some noteworthy financial highlights that give individuals an insight into this company’s financial position:
|Financial Year||Overall Revenue (in lacs)||Overall Expenses (in lacs)||Profit after Tax (in lacs)|
|2018-19||Rs. 7,348.54||Rs. 6,985.55||Rs. 251.51|
|2019-20||Rs. 17,154.49||Rs. 16,100.39||Rs. 718.62|
|2020-21||Rs. 15,796.52||Rs. 15,117.22||Rs. 427.59|
Considering the company’s efficient business model, strong brand recognition and proven track record of success, there appears to be a lot of growth potential. Accordingly, investors might want to apply for Markolines Traffic Controls IPO once it opens for subscription on 15 September.
If you already have a DEMAT account with Angel One, you can place the Markolines Traffic Controls IPO order via the Angel One app. However, if you’re a new investor, open a DEMAT account today to subscribe to this forthcoming public issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the promoters of Markolines Traffic Controls?
The promoters of Markolines Traffic Controls are Karan Atul Bora and Sanjay Bhanudas Patil.
- Who is the registrar for Markolines Traffic Controls?
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the initial public offering of Markolines Traffic Controls.
- Who has been appointed as the lead manager for Markolines Traffic Controls IPO?
Gretex Corporate Services Limited has been appointed as the merchant banker for Markolines Traffic Controls’s initial share sale.