The public issue of Latent View Analytics will be opening for subscription on 9 November 2021, Tuesday. The data analytics company had filed their draft prospectus with SEBI to raise funds of around Rs. 600 crores via an initial share sale. The initial public offer will consist of freshly issued equity shares amounting to Rs. 474 crores along with a secondary issue of a maximum of Rs. 126 crores. As part of the latter, existing investors will be selling a portion of their holdings via an OFS.
In case you are interested in applying for the initial public offering of Latent View, it’s vital to know essential details.
Remember These Vital Latent View Analytics IPO Details
Let’s take a look at some crucial information regarding the forthcoming public issue:
- Issue Type: Book built issue
- Price Band of the IPO: Yet tobe announced
- Face Value: 1per equity share
- Market Lot: To beupdated
- Listing on: BSE as well as NSE
- IPO Closing Date: 11November 2021
Latent View aims to utilise the net proceeds from its initial public offering to achieve the following objectives:
- Meeting working capital requirements of its material subsidiary, LatentView Analytics Corporation.
- Funding initiatives that are related to inorganic growth
- Ensuring the fulfilment of general corporate purposes.
- Making more investments in its subsidiaries to expand the capital base for boosting growth in the future.
The following table represents what portion of the issue is reserved for different investor categories:
|Investor Category||Allocated Portion|
|Non Institutional Investors||15%|
|Qualified Institutional Buyers||75%|
Apart from knowing these details, it is vital for investors to consider various aspects of Latent View before subscribing to its IPO.
Noteworthy Strengths of Latent View Analytics
Here are some of the strengths of Latent View, which gives the company a competitive edge:
- Latent View puts a lot of focus on innovation as well as research and development.
- This company has a strong leadership team, comprising individuals with many years of experience.
- Latent view Analytics has an enticing financial profile, which is scalable.
- The client base of this company includes blue-chip companies across various sectors.
- It has vast experience when it comes to an extensive variety of capabilities concerning data analytics.
Latent View Analytics operates through four divisions: Consulting services, business analytics, digital solutions, and data processing. It has a presence across various countries all around the world, including Germany, Singapore, and the U.S.
Key Financial Highlights of Latent View Analytics
This table represents some key financial figures. Take a look at them to know about Laten View’s financials:
|Financial Year||Overall Assets (Rs.)||Overall Income (Rs.)||Profit after Tax (Rs.)|
|2019||3,236.83 million||2,959.03 million||596.65 million|
|2020||3,978.54 million||3,296.72 million||728.45 million|
|2021||5,191.99 million||3,267.08 million||914.63 million|
Besides having some key competitive advantages, Latent View Analytics has managed to increase its earnings and profits consistently over the past few years. Accordingly, investors who are interested in getting exposure to the data analytics space may consider applying for the upcoming IPO.
However, they must make sure to take into account various aspects, such as threats, and opportunities before parting with their funds. Also, one may choose to do a complete analysis to get an insight into the company’s position in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which entities are the lead managers for the initial public offering of Latent View?
The lead managers for Latent View IPO are ICICI Securities Limited, Axis Capital Limited and Haitong Securities India Private Limited.
- Who has been appointed as the registrar for the initial share sale of Latent View?
The registrar for Latent View IPO is Link Intime India Private Ltd.
- What is the pre-issue shareholding of Latent View Analytics?
The pre-issue shareholding of Latent View is 79.30%.
- Who are the promoters of Latent View Analytics?
The promoters of this leading data analytics company are Pramadwathi Jandhyala and Adugudi Viswanathan Venkatraman.
- How to apply for the public issue of Latent View Analytics?
If you are an investor who already has a trading account with Angel One, you can place the Latent View Analytics IPO order via the mobile-based application of Angel One. That said, if an individual is investing in shares for the first time, he/she can apply for the initial public offering of Latent View Analytics by opening a demat account.