Ami Organics closed its IPO for public subscription on 3 September 2021. The Rs. 570 crores IPO comprised Rs. 200 crores new issue and an OFS worth Rs. 370 crores. Collectively, the shares were subscribed a total of 64.54 times.
Subsequently, this specialty chemical company is set to announce its basis of allotment on 8 September. So, as investors, you can check your allotment status online in just a couple of steps and gather all the required information at a go.
Read along to get a step-by-guide of the same below.
Check Your Ami Organics IPO Allotment Status on BSE
Follow these steps to check your AMI Organics share allotment on BSE –
Step 1: Visit Bombay Stock Exchange or BSE’s official website.
Step 2: Move to the dropdown menu and check the box ‘Equity’ next to ‘Issue Type’
Step 3: Select ‘Ami Organics’ as the ‘Issue name.’
Step 4: Enter PAN and application number.
Step 5: Click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button and click on ‘Submit.’
Check Allotment Status on Angel One App
You can check your share allotment status on Angel One App by following these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your account.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Investment Opportunities’ tab.
Step 3: Select the ‘IPOs and FPOs’ tab.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Order Book.’
Once these steps are covered, the allotment status will be displayed under Ami Organics.
You are likely to get any of these 3 options as your share allotment status –
- Allotted: It indicates that you have gained full allotment.
- No Allotment: It means you have not received any share allotment due to specific inconsistency.
- Partially-Allotted: It means you have received an allotment for a lesser number of equity shares than what you had applied for.
Investors can check the status after the completion of the allotment process. It is expected that successful bidders will receive shares in their DEMAT account by 13 September 2021.
If shares are not allotted to your account, you can expect to receive a refund at the earliest. As per Ami Organics IPO timeline, refunds will be initiated from 9 September onwards.
Ami Organics IPO – In Retrospect
Ami Organics IPO was subscribed 64.54 times by the end of 3 September 2021. This IPO managed to perform exceptionally across all investor segments. Here’s the breakup of its performance in brief –
- Qualified institutional buyer: Investors belonging to this segment subscribed to Ami Organics shares 86.64 times.
- Non-institutional investor: This segment witnessed a subscription of 154.81 times by the end of day-3 of its IPO.
- Retail investors: Retail investors subscribed to Ami Organics shares a total of 13.35 times.
How is Ami Organics Planning to Use its IPO Proceeds?
This specialty chemical manufacturer plans to use proceeds from its initial public offer for these purposes:
- Repayment or prepayment of the company’s existing debt.
- Addressing working capital requirements.
- Meeting general corporate purposes.
At the time of writing, the GMP of Ami Organics IPO is Rs. 171, which is Rs. 5 up from its previous day grey market premium of Rs. 166. Analysts expect Ami Organics shares to be listed at 28% higher from its IPO price band based on this information.
Ami Organics’ strong GMP and stronger IPO performance can be attributed to its foothold in the chemical space. Also, the company’s prospects and its business fundamentals make it appear as a bankable investment option for many.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Ami Organics list its IPO shares?
Ami Organics will list its shares on 14 September 2021.
- What is the face value of Ami Organics IPO shares?
The face value of Ami Organics IPO shares is Rs. 10 apiece.
- Where will this IPO listing take place?
Ami Organics IPO will be listed on the NSE and BSE.
- Who are the BRLMs for Ami Organics IPO issue?
Ambit Private Limited, Intensive Fiscal Services Private Limited, and Axis Capital Limited are the lead managers for this public offer.