The initial public offering of diagnostics chain operator Vijaya Diagnostics closed on 3 September 2021 with an underwhelming response. It amassed a total subscription of 4.54 times and secured bids for 1,18,60,604 equity shares.
The total issue size of this public issue was Rs. 1895 crores, comprising only an offer for sale. The company promoters and current stakeholders have to offload 35,688,064 equity shares at face value of Rs. 1 per share.
The diagnostic chain is set to announce its basis of allotment on 8 September 2021. Investors can check their allotment status online in a few steps, following are the details.
Steps to Check Vijaya Diagnostics IPO Allotment Status via BSE
Here are the steps to check Vijaya Diagnostics IPO allotment using the BSE website –
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
Step 2: Go to the dropdown menu and click on the ‘Equity’ box beside ‘Issue Type’
Step 3: Choose ‘Vijaya Diagnostics’ from ‘issue name’
Step 4: Provide application number and PAN
Step 5: Check the ‘I am not a robot’ option and click on ‘Submit’
Review Allotment via Angel One App
You can also use the Angel One app to check your allotment status for Vijaya Diagnostic’s public issue. Here are the associated steps –
Step 1: Log in to your Angel One account
Step 2: Go to the ‘Investment Opportunities’ option
Step 4: Click on the ‘Order Book’
Once you complete these steps successfully, you can see your allotment for Vijaya Diagnostics IPO.
You will find any of the following options as your allotment status –
- Allotted: It means that you have received the allotment you have applied for
- No Allotment: It indicates that you have not received any allotment due to some inconsistency
- Partially-Allotted: It means you have received a partial allotment and not the full one you have bid for
Apart from these two, investors can also review their allotment status by using the registrar of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO, i.e. KFintech Private Limited.
Nonetheless, individuals can check their allotment status after the completion of this process. It is also expected that successful applicants will get their shares by 13 September 2021 in their Demat Account.
In case you fail to secure an allotment, you will receive a refund. The refund initiation date for Vijaya Diagnostics IPO is 9 September 2021.
An Overview of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO
This public issue has registered a comparatively underwhelming performance, and here is a detailed breakup –
- Qualified Institutional Buyers: QIB segment of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO has received an overall subscription of 13.07 times.
- Non-institutional Investors: This segment has received a subscription of 1.32 times.
- Retail Individual Investors: 1.09 times is the rate of subscription for this segment of investors.
- Employees: Employees have submitted a bid of 0.98 times for Vijaya Diagnostics IPO.
Objectives of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO
The diagnostics chain plans to use the proceeds from this public issue to meet the following objectives –
- To conclude the offer for sale of 35,688,064 equity shares
- Realise the advantages of listing on a stock exchange
At the time of writing, shares of Vijaya Diagnostics were trading at a premium of Rs. 5 in the grey market. According to multiple data, the shares are trading at Rs. 536 against its expected listing price of Rs. 531.
As per the data available, the public issue of Vijaya Diagnostics has not been an exceptional performer. However, the company operates on strong finances and is expanding its business network, which is a positive sign.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the listing date of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO?
The listing date of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO is 14 August 2021.
- What is the face value of shares of Vijaya Diagnostics?
The face value of Vijaya Diagnostics shares is Rs. 1 per share.
- Who are the lead managers of this Vijaya Diagnostics IPO?
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, and ICICI Securities Limited are the lead managers of Vijaya Diagnostics IPO.
- Who is the promoter of Vijaya Diagnostics?
Dr S. Surendranath Reddy is the promoter of Vijaya Diagnostics.