Sansera Engineering IPO was closed for public subscription on 16 September 2021. The IPO size was Rs. 1,282.98 crores and comprised an offer for sale of 17,244,328 equity shares. By the third and final day of Sansera’s public offering, its shares were subscribed 11.47 times.
The finalisation of Sansera Engineering IPO’s basis of allotment is scheduled for 21 September 2021. That said, here’s how stag investors can check their Sansera Engineering IPO share allotment status easily.
Check the steps given below!
Check Your Sansera Engineering IPO Share Allotment Status on BSE
Here’s how you can check Sansera Engineering IPO share allotment on BSE –
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange or BSE.
Step 2: Navigate to the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Check the box that reads as ‘Equity’ right next to ‘Issue Type’.
Step 3: Select the ‘Issue name’ as Sansera Engineering.
Step 4: Enter details such as PAN and your IPO application number.
Step 5: Check the box ‘I’m not a robot and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Check Sansera Engineering IPO Share Allotment Status on Angel One App
Find your share allotment status on our Angel One App in these easy steps:
Step 1: Log in to your DEMAT A/c.
Step 2: Look for the ‘Investment Opportunities’ tab.
Step 3: Click on the ‘IPOs and FPOs’ tab.
Step 4: Select the ‘Order Book‘ option.
After you complete these steps, you can check the IPO share allotment status under Sansera Engineering.
Typically, you will find any of these three options as your allotment status:
- Allotted: This will indicate that you have received a full allotment of the IPO shares.
- No Allotment: It means you did not receive share allotment courtesy of some inconsistency.
- Partially-Allotted: It indicates that you managed to receive an allotment for a number of shares than what you had actually bid for when the IPO was open for subscription.
In case you manage to receive an allotment, you can expect Sansera Engineering shares to be credited to your DEMAT A/c on 23 September 2021. Alternatively, you should note that the initiation of refund begins from 22 September 2021 onwards. This means if you do not receive an allotment, you can expect a refund from 22 September 2021 onwards.
Sansera Engineering IPO – In Retrospect
This automotive and non-automotive component manufacturer’s initial public offer was subscribed around 11.47 times. It managed to perform well across all investment segments. Here’s a quick recap of the subscription:
- The shares reserved for the qualified institutional investor segment were subscribed 26.47 times.
- Sansera Engineering IPO shares for non-institutional investors witnessed a total subscription of 11.37 times.
- The retailinvestor segment saw a subscription of 3.15 times.
- Shares in the employee segment were sought 1.37 times.
Essentially, this company planned to carry out a public offer to raise an offer for sale for its equity shares by selling stakeholders. Additionally, Sansera Engineering also aimed to reap benefits that accompany after getting shares listed on stock exchanges.
The methods discussed above are among the easiest ways to check Sansera Engineering IPO share allotment status. Stag investors can select either of the two methods they find most convenient, and access required details accordingly. If individuals could not get an allotment of this IPO, they could invest in their shares when they get listed on stock exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where will Sansera Engineering list its shares?
Sansera Engineering IPO shares will get listed at National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- What detail do I need to provide to check Sansera Engineering IPO allotment status via the registrar website?
You will need to provide your PAN to check your IPO allotment status via Link Intime’s website. Also, make sure to keep your IPO application ID handy for reference.
- When will Sansera Engineering IPO shares get listed?
Sansera Engineering IPO shares will be listed on 24 September 2021