14 Jun '23 - 21 Jun '23
₹132,000 / 1 Lot (200 Shares)
₹314 - ₹330
₹132,000 / 1 Lot (200 Shares)
Investor category and sub categoryQualified Institutional Buyers | Non-Institutional Investors | Retail Individual Investors |
Cosmic CRF Ltd IPO Dates
Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Opening Date
Jun 14, 2023
IPO Closing Date
Jun 21, 2023
Basis of Allotment
Jun 26, 2023
Initiation of Refunds
Jun 27, 2023
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
Jun 29, 2023
IPO Listing Date
Jun 30, 2023
UPI Mandatory Expiry Date
Jun 21, 2023
IPO Subscription Details
Day 1Jun 14, 2023
Day 2Jun 15, 2023
Day 3Jun 16, 2023
IPO Subscription Status Live
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)|
|Qualified Institutions Buyers||3.76|
Cosmic CRF Limited is a manufacturing company that was incorporated in 2021. The company is a qualified and RDSO-approved supplier of cold rolled stainless sections to renowned wagon manufacturers such as Titagarh Wagons Limited, Hindusthan Engineering & Industries Limited, Melbrow Engineering Works Private Limited, Jindal Rail Infrastructure Limited, Allied Construction Engineers & Fabricators, etc. In addition, Cosmic CRF also supplies cold rolled stainless sections to direct orders of the railways through tender procurement.
Cosmic CRF Limited IPO Details
Investors can bid for the Cosmic CRF Limited IPO which is a 100% fresh issue of up to 19,00,000 equity shares with face value of ₹10 each. The offer has its price band set between ₹314 to ₹330 per share and the lot size is 400. The IPO will list on the BSE on Monday, 26 June 2023.
Cosmic CRF Limited IPO Objective
The objectives of Cosmic CRF Limited's IPO are listed below:
- Funding the expansion of existing manufacturing units.
- Funding of working capital requirement.
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain unsecured loans.
- General Corporate Purposes.
Should you invest in Cosmic CRF Limited?
Here are a few important factors to consider before investing in the IPO:
- Cosmic CRF Limited is a relatively young company, but it has already significantly impacted the cold-rolled stainless steel industry. The company's products are used by a wide range of sectors, including railways, infrastructure, and roadways. The company is well-positioned for continued growth in the future.
- The company’s revenues from operations for the fiscal 2023 was ₹12,148.90 lakhs, the EBITDA was ₹1,214.07 lakhs and the profit after tax was ₹641.20 lakhs.
There are no listed companies in India that are comparable in all aspects of business and services that Cosmic CRF provides.
Highlights of Cosmic CRF Ltd
- In accordance with the Business Transfer Agreement executed on January 19, 2022, the company successfully obtained the CRF unit of Cosmic Ferro Alloys Limited. The acquisition encompassed a manufacturing facility situated in West Bengal, covering approximately 3.82 acres, along with all associated plant, machinery, assets, and liabilities.
- As of March 31, 2023, the total order book value of the company is ₹53,640.82 lakhs, out of which orders amounting to ₹ 13,566.33 lakhs have been executed and orders amounting to ₹40,074.48 lakhs are ongoing. Further, as of March 31, 2023, the Company has completed 25 orders for the supply of cold rolled stainless sections and 23 orders are ongoing.
|Particulars||FY 2022-23||FY 2021-22|
|Revenue from Operations||12,148.90||NIL|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||641.20||11.80|
Know before investing
Cosmic CRF Limited is primarily engaged in the business of manufacturing cold-rolled stainless sections. It has also entered into the field of manufacturing and marketing cold-rolled stainless sections which are built with a solution-oriented technique. Therefore they are in an advantageous position to capitalise on the continued potential growth in the manufacturing of cold-rolled stainless sections in India.
The company has developed and actively maintains sourcing arrangements and strong relationships with its key suppliers. Concerning the cold rolled section manufacturing business, its ability to proactively source mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and coil plates from RDSO-approved vendors domestically and internationally at competitive market prices, directly and on behalf of its customers, helps the company sustain its operations.
If the company cannot maintain and enhance its brand and reputation, the sales of its products may suffer which would have a material adverse effect on Cosmic CRF’s business operations.
Cosmic CRF may face several risks associated with the proposed expansion of its manufacturing unit, which could hamper the company's growth, prospects, cash flows and business and financial condition.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
Cosmic CRF Ltd IPO FAQs
The Cosmic CRF Ltd IPO is a SME IPO of 1,822,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹60.13 Crores. The price band is set between ₹314 to ₹330 per share.
The Basis of Allotment date is Wednesday, 21 June 2023.
The lot size for Cosmic CRF Ltd. is 400.
The IPO subscription window opens on Jun 14, 2023, and closes on Jun 16, 2023.
Retail investors can apply for a minimum of one lot.
Cosmic CRF Ltd. IPO will list on the BSE exchange on June 14th 2023.
Steps to check IPO allotment status on Angel One’s app:
- Log in to the Angel One app
- Validate with an OTP.
- Enter your application number, DP ID, and PAN number into the app
- Click on ‘Submit’
Listing gains cannot be ascertained before listing the IPO on the stock exchange, which is 14 June for Cosmic CRF Ltd.
The bank will only block the amount initially in your account. Under the new system, the money isn’t debited until the stocks are allotted to you.
You must complete the payment process by logging in to your UPI handle and approving the payment mandate.
You can submit only one application using your PAN card.
The minimum order size for the Cosmic CRF Limited IPO is a minimum of one lot.