The public issue of Paras Defence and Space Technologies will be opening for subscription on 21 September 2021 Monday. This forthcoming IPO will close on 23 September at 5 pm. The initial share sale will include a fresh issue of equity shares worth approximately Rs. 140.6 crores. Moreover, it will comprise an offer for sale (OFS) of a maximum of 17,24,490 shares by existing investors and promoters.
For investors who want to apply for Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO, it is crucial to be aware of key information.
Crucial Details to Keep in Mind
Here are some crucial details concerning the public issue that investors need to remember:
- Type of Issue: Book built issue
- Market Lot: 85 shares
- Face Value: 10 per equity share
- Minimum Order Quantity: 85 shares
- Issue Size: 171 crores
- Listing on: BSE and NSE
- IPO Price Band: 165- 175 per equity share
Paras Defence and Space Technologies aims to fulfil the following goals by raising funds via initial public offering:
- Fulfil mentof working capital requirements
- Financing incremental working capital needs
- Ensuring the full/partial prepayment of its outstanding borrowings
- The accomplishment of general corporate purposes
For Investors who are interested in placing Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO order, it is essential to consider certain aspects. Let’s take a look at them.
Competitive Advantages of Paras Defence
The following strengths of Paras Defence give the company a competitive edge:
- This company provides an extensive range of solutions for applications related to defenseand space.
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies has a strong R&D infrastructure, which focuses on innovation.
- It has established favourable relationships with Government organisations.
- Paras Defence has an efficient management team comprising highly experienced individuals.
- This company is one of the few Indian manufacturers that produce optics for defence and space.
A Quick Glance at Paras Defence’s Financials
Individuals can get an idea regarding this company’s financial position by looking at these key figures:
|Financial Year||Total Assets (Rs.)||Total Revenue (Rs.)||Profit before Tax (Rs.)|
|2018-19||3,297.48 million||1,571.69 million||189.70 million|
|2019-20||3,423.86 million||1,490.51 million||196.57 million|
|2020-21||3,627.58 million||1,446.07 million||157.86 million|
With the company’s favourable GMP, the public issue of this company appears to have strong demand. Moreover, as of 30 June 2021, Paras Defence’s order book stood at Rs. 305 crores. That said, individuals who want to subscribe to its upcoming initial share sale must consider various crucial aspects, such as strengths, weaknesses, financials, etc., before investing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the registrar for Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO?
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the initial public offering of Paras Defence and Space Technologies.
- Who is the book running lead manager for this public issue?
Anand Rathi Advisors has been appointed as the merchant banker for this public issue.
- When will shares of the company get listed on the bourses?
The listing date of Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO is on 1 October 2021.
- Who are the promoters of Paras Defence and Space Technologies?
The promoters of Paras Defence and Space Technologies are Munjal Sharad Shah and Sharad Virji Shah.
- Howcan I place Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO order?
To place Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO order, first-time investors can open a DEMAT account with Angel One. If one is an existing customer of Angel One, he/she can subscribe to this upcoming public issue via the Angel One app.