Calculate your SIP ReturnsExplore

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Secures ₹19.33 Crore Orders from Indian Railways

16 July 20243 mins read by Angel One
Oriental Rail Infrastructure secures ₹19.33 crore orders from RCF, Kapurthala, to supply seats and berths for LHB coaches by 2025.
Oriental Rail Infrastructure Secures ₹19.33 Crore Orders from Indian Railways
ShareShare on 1Share on 2Share on 3Share on 4Share on 5

On July 10, 2024, Oriental Rail Infrastructure Limited announced in a stock exchange filing a major development with the securing of orders valued at ₹19,33,83,382.04 from Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala, a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. The orders encompass the manufacturing and supply of various components essential for railway coaches.

The scope of the contract includes:

  • 194 Sets of Seats for LHB GS Coaches: Scheduled for completion by April 2, 2025.
  • 96 Sets of Seats and Berths for LHB SCN Coaches: Targeted for delivery by July 4, 2025.
  • 29 Sets of Seats and Berths with MS Corrugated Sheet for LHB AC3T Coaches: Also slated for delivery by July 4, 2025.

The payment terms outlined in the contract specify that 95% of the payment will be received upon submission of the Inspection Certificate issued by the nominated inspection agency and proof of dispatch/delivery of the material. The remaining 5% will be settled post-receipt, inspection, and acceptance of the goods.

This significant order underscores Oriental Rail Infrastructure’s capability and commitment to contributing to India’s railway infrastructure. The company, known for its expertise in manufacturing railway components, aims to deliver high-quality products adhering to stringent standards set by Indian Railways.

The contract not only bolsters Oriental Rail Infrastructure’s financial outlook but also enhances its reputation as a reliable supplier in the railway sector. With deadlines set for 2025, the company is poised to execute the orders within the stipulated time frames, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to contractual obligations.

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Limited continues to explore opportunities within the railway sector, leveraging its manufacturing prowess to support the modernisation and expansion efforts of Indian Railways. This latest development marks a significant milestone in the company’s journey towards sustained growth and industry leadership.

About Oriental Rail Infrastructure Limited

Oriental Rail Infrastructure Ltd is involved in the manufacturing, buying, and selling of different types of seat and berth, recron, and compreg boards. The company is also involved in the trading of timber woods and its products.

On July 11, 2024, the share price of Oriental Rail Infrastructure Ltd opened at ₹378.55, touching the day’s high at ₹378.55, as of 10:19 AM on the BSE.

Disclaimer: This blog has been written exclusively for educational purposes. The securities mentioned are only examples and not recommendations. It is based on several secondary sources on the internet and is subject to changes. Please consult an expert before making related decisions.

Enjoy Zero Brokerage on Equity Delivery
4.4 Cr+DOWNLOADS
Enjoy Zero Brokerage on Equity Delivery

Get the link to download the App

Send App Link
Open Free Demat Account!
Enjoy Zero Brokerage on Stock Investments.