MapmyIndia IPO Subscription
On the first day of bidding, CE Info Systems, a data and technology products and platforms company, received offers for 18.62 equity shares out of a total of 70.44 lakh equity shares, for a subscribed rate of 26 percent. It is the 59th initial public offering, with subscriptions beginning in 2021.
Retail investors have purchased 53% of their reserved shares, while non-institutional investors have bid for 1% of the shares set aside for them. Qualified institutional buyers have yet to submit bids for their quota allocation.
MapmyIndia IPO Details
CE Info Systems, better known as MapmyIndia, plans to raise Rs 1,039.60 crore through an initial public offering (IPO) of more than 1 crore equity shares at the top price band of Rs 1,033 per equity share. On December 8, anchor investors invested Rs 311.88 crore in the company through the anchor book. Because the offering is totally for sale, all proceeds will go to the selling shareholders. The sale, which will close on December 13, has a price range of Rs 1,000-1,033 per equity share.
Experts advised long-term investors to subscribe to the issue, citing the company’s leadership position in India, client base and network effect benefits, solid margins and return profile, and good cash conversion. “MapmyIndia has some benefits as a pioneer since its digital maps and other products are specialised for the tough Indian geography and have wide coverage. While the maps and platform are regularly updated with validated input, there is potential for further up-selling or cross-selling, which can generate a network effect, according to the experts.
Despite the pandemic’s impact on key customer markets (automobile and mobility tech) in FY21, the firm managed to report revenue growth of roughly 3%, and the margin profile is excellent, which would be bolstered by scale, according to the brokerage. CE Info Systems provides proprietary digital maps-as-a-service, software-as-a-service, and a platform-as-a-service.
What are C.E. Info Systems Limited’s advantages?
- The company is India’s B2B and B2B2C market leader, with a comprehensive portfolio of SaaS, PaaS, and MaaS services that take advantage of first-mover advantage.
- It is a worldwide geospatial products and platforms company with robust data governance that is independent.
- A company with a dominant market position based on proprietary technology and a strong network effect, resulting in high entry barriers.
- It has well-known customers in a variety of industries, with strong relationships and the capacity to upsell and cross-sell.
- As the company’s services have grown, so have the use cases, and they have innovated to keep up with technological paradigm shifts.
- The company operates a viable business model with a proven track record of profitability, substantial operating leverage, and strong cash flows.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the dates for the MapmyIndia IPO?
The initial public offering (IPO) will take place on Thursday, December 9, 2021, and will end on Monday, December 13, 2021.
What is the minimum subscription amount for this IPO?
Investors must apply for 14 shares in the lower price range at a minimum of Rs 1,000 per share. In this situation, the minimum amount would be 14 x 1,000 = Rs 14,000 Similarly, the lower price band’s minimum amount would be Rs 14 x 1,033 = Rs 14,462.
Is there a discount for employees in the MapmyIndia IPO?
No, there isn’t a discount for employees in this IPO.