The initial share sale of prime labware products manufacturer Tarsons Products concluded for subscription on 17 November 2021. This IPO saw strong demand from investors on the closing date, garnering a massive subscription of 77.49 times. The size of the issue, amounting to Rs. 1,023.47 crores consisted of fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs. 150 crores, and the remaining portion was an OFS. The IPO price band was finalised at Rs. 635 – Rs. 662 per share.
Tarsons Products IPO’s share allotment will occur on 23 November 2021. Bidders who subscribed to this IPO can check the allotment status by following a few simple steps.
Check Tarsons Products IPO Allotment Status via BSE
Here is a step by step guide to check the allotment status of Tarsons Products IPO through BSE’s website:
Step 1: Visit the official Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website
Step 2: Find the ‘investors’ option and click on it
Step 3: Direct yourself to the ‘investor services’ dropdown menu
Step 4: Up next, select the ‘status of issue application’ and then click on ‘application status check’
Step 5: Choose the ‘equity’ option placed right under the ‘issue type’
Step 6: Find the issue name, i.e., ‘Tarsons Products’ from the menu
Step 7: Provide a few details, such as the application number for this IPO and PAN
Step 8: Tick the ‘I am not a robot’ box and then click on ‘submit
If you wish, you can check the allotment status of this IPO through the Angel One app.
Check Tarsons Products IPO Allotment Status via Angel One
To view the Tarsons Products IPO allotment status through Angel One, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Demat account and find the ‘investment opportunities’ tab
Step 2: After that, choose the ‘IPOs and FPOs’ option
Step 3: Choose the option of ‘order book’
Upon finishing these steps, you will be able to see the allotment details of Tarsons Products IPO. You will find your allotment status marked with one of the below-mentioned options:
- Allotted: This means that you have received a full allocation of shares that you had subscribed for in this IPO.
- No Allotment: This indicates no share allotment for you regarding Tarsons Products IPO.
- Partially Allotted: You will see this status in case of partial allotment of shares, meaning you have received a portion of shares that you have applied for in Tarsons Products IPO.
That said, if you receive an allocation of shares in Tarsons Products, you will receive those shares into your Demat account on 25 November 2021. On the other hand, if you receive no share allotment against your subscription, you will get the refund initiation on 24 November 2021.
A Brief Outlook on Tarsons Products IPO
Tarsons Products is a leading labware products manufacturer with over a 3-decade experience in this sector. Here is a brief outlook on its initial share sale:
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) saw a subscription of 115.77 times
- Non Institutional Investors (NIIs) witnessed a total subscription of 184.58 times
- Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) received subscriptions of 10.56 times
The company wishes to utilise a significant amount of net proceeds from this IPO to fund a new manufacturing unit in Panchla, West Bengal.
Bidders can easily check the allotment status of Tarsons Products through any of the methods mentioned above. Nevertheless, investors failing to receive an allocation in Tarsons Products IPO can buy shares of the company after its listing in the stock exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the registrar of Tarsons Products IPO?
The registrar of this IPO is KFintech Private Limited.
- What is the listing date of Tarsons Products IPO?
Tarsons Products will list on the bourses on 26 November 2021.
- What is the market lot of Tarsons Products IPO?
The market lot of this IPO is 22 shares.