Below is a brief rundown of their story.
Key Takeaways from the GPT Healthcare IPO
- GPT Healthcare Ltd. IPO is releasing a fresh issue worth Rs. 17.50 crores and an offer of sale of up to 29.89 million shares.
- For the OFS, here’s the breakdown: GPT Sons PVT Ltd will put up 3.80 million shares, while Banyantree Growth Capital II LLC will proffer 26.08 million shares.
- Money earned from this IPO is going to be used for new equipment for the group’s hospitals.
- Lead managers of this issue are SBI Capital Markets and DAM Capital.
Learn more about this company below!
About GPT Healthcare
GPT Healthcare runs medium-sized speciality hospitals in Eastern India under the brand ILS Hospitals. It provides secondary, tertiary and comprehensive healthcare services.
Presently, since September 2021, this group has 4 multispeciality centres with a 556-bed capacity. Some of the services it offers include:
- Critical care
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- internal medicine and diabetology
- Interventional cardiology
- Laparoscopic and general surgery
- Nephrology (including renal transplants)
- Orthopaedics and joint replacements
The hospitals also provide integrated diagnostic services and pharmacies for the care of their patients. They also offer many outpatient services.
Financials of GPT Healthcare
In the financial year 2021, the total income of the group stood at Rs. 248.86 crores compared to the previous year’s Rs. 216.08 crores. Net profit stood at Rs. 21.09 crores as opposed to Rs. 10.96 crores. However, the total borrowings are at Rs. 113.25 crores as of September 2021.
It remains to be seen if the buoyancy in investor sentiment will translate into anything special for this company. However, given the heights that Pharma stocks are reaching, it is likely that the good humour will shift onto GPT Healthcare’s IPO as well.
Interested individuals can receive regular updates about this IPO from Angel One blogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the GPT Healthcare IPO slated to launch?
The details about GPT Healthcare IPO is not yet finalised. The timeline of this IPO will be released shortly.
- When was ILS Hospitals established?
ILS Hospitals was established in 2000.
- How many super specialities does the hospital offer?
The ILS Hospital brand offers around 35 specialities in obstetrics, nephrology etc.