The initial share sale of Go Fashion closed on 22 November 2021 after three days of bidding. It managed to receive 1,09,39,82,631 subscriptions against the total allotment of 80,79,491 shares. Overall, the company was subscribed 135.40 times on the last date of bidding.
GO Fashion IPO consisted of a fresh share issuance of Rs. 125 crores and an offer for sale amounting to 1.28 crore shares. The company decided to sell the shares at a price band of Rs. 655 – Rs. 690 per share.
The basis of allotment date for Go Fashion IPO is 25 November 2021. Interested investors who had placed bids in this IPO can check the allotment status by following a few simple steps.
Read the following sections to know more.
Check Go Fashion IPO Allotment Status on BSE Website
To check Go Fashion IPO allotment status through BSE, go through the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) official website
Step 2: Visit the ‘investors’ tab and then select ‘investor services’
Step 3: After that, click on ‘status of issue application’
Step 4: Scroll through the list and choose ‘application status check’
Step 5: Now, right beside ‘issue type’ option, you will find ‘equity’ box, click on that
Step 6: Choose Go Fashion as the issue name and proceed
Step 7: Enter a few details like IPO application number, PAN
Step 8: Tick the ‘I am not a robot’ box and then click on submit
Investors can also check Go Fashion IPO allotment status through the Angel One app.
Check Go Fashion IPO Allotment Status with Angel One
Mentioned below is a step-by-step guide to review the allotment status of Go Fashion IPO:
Step 1: Open the app and log in to the DEMAT account
Step 2: Find the ‘investment opportunities’ tab and click on it
Step 3: After that, select the ‘IPOs and FPOs’ option
Step 4: Select the option of ‘order book’
Upon completing these steps, you will find one of these three as your IPO allotment status:
- Allotted – This status will appear if you have received a full allotment of the shares you bid for in this IPO.
- Partially Allotted – You will see this status in case of partial share allotment, meaning you have received a certain amount of shares that you have applied for in this IPO.
- No Allotment – This status indicates that you have received no allotment in Go Fashion IPO.
If you receive an allotment for Go Fashion IPO, you can expect the credit of shares into your DEMAT account by 29 November 2021. On the other hand, if you receive a partial allotment or no allotment, you can expect initiation of refunds to occur by 26 November 2021.
A Glimpse at Go Fashion IPO
Go Fashion is one of the largest women’s bottom-wear brands in India. The company features a well-diversified product portfolio. Here is a quick glance at Go Fashion IPO:
- The Qualified Institutional Buyers category received subscriptions 100.73 times.
- Shares reserved for the Non-institutional Investors witnessed subscription for 262.08 times, and
- The retail Individual Investors category was subscribed 49.39 times
Through its IPO, the company plans to:
- Finance the introduction of 120 new executive brand outlets
- Financing working capital requirements
- Meet general corporate purposes
Interested investors can easily check the allotment status of Go Fashion IPO through any of the methods mentioned above. Besides, investors who did not receive any allotment in this IPO can purchase shares of Go Fashion once it lists on the bourses.
Keep yourself updated about IPOs and the stock market by following Angel One blogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Go Fashion shares list?
Go Fashion shares will list on the bourses on 30 November 2021.
- Who is the registrar of Go Fashion?
KFintech Private Limited is the registrar of Go Fashion.
- Where will Go Fashion shares list?
Go Fashion shares will list on BSE and NSE.