Tega Industries has filed DRHP with SEBI to raise around Rs. 700 – 750 crores via an initial public offer. As per its DRHP, the IPO will comprise an offer for sale (OFS) of a maximum of 13,669,478 equity shares by promoters and existing shareholders. Madan Mohan Mohanka, Manish Mohanka, and Wagner Limited will be leaving their stake. Note that there will not be any fresh issuance of shares.
Here, we’ll be looking into more crucial details in relation to the initial share sale of this company. But first, let’s take a quick glance at Tega Industries.
Tega Industries in Brief
Based in Kolkata, Tega Industries provides tailor-made solutions to renowned clients in the field of mining, bulk material handling, and mineral beneficiation sectors. It engages in the production and distribution of long-lasting lining components that are utilised for grinding and sizing minerals, hydro-cyclones, and more.
Objectives of Tega Industries IPO
Tega Industries plans to achieve the following objectives by going public:
- Carrying out an offer for sale (OFS) of 13,669,478 shares
- Reaping the benefits of listing shares on stock exchanges
- Fulfilment of general corporate purposes
Remember these Vital Key Details
Investors must make sure to keep these IPO-related details in mind:
- IPO Opens on: Not yet announced
- IPO Closes on: Not yet announced
- Listing on: BSE and NSE
- IPO Price Band: Not yet announced
- Face Value: 10 per equity share
- Market Lot: Yet to be announced
- Minimum Order Quantity: Yet to be announced
Note that we’ll update these details once the company discloses the same.
The table shows what portion of the net issue has been reserved for different investor segments:
|Investor Category||Portion Reserved|
|Qualified institutional buyers||50%|
|Non institutional investors||15%|
Besides checking these essential details, it is crucial for investors to have an idea regarding the financial position of Tega Industries before applying for its IPO.
Don’t Miss Out These Important Financial Details
Here are some key financial highlights of Tega Industries:
|Financial Year||Total Assets (in million)||Total Income (in million)||Total Expenses (in million)||Net Profit After Tax (in million)|
|2020-21||Rs. 10,183.39||Rs. 8,566.84||Rs. 6,755.00||Rs. 1,364.05|
|2019-20||Rs. 8,873.15||Rs. 6,955.42||Rs. 6,381.08||Rs. 655.04|
|2018-19||Rs. 7,902.68||Rs. 6,430.13||Rs. 5,983.67||Rs. 326.70|
What Makes Tega Industries IPO Attractive?
- This company’s offerings include over 50 material handling as well as mineral processing products.
- Tega Industries has managed to increase its net earnings significantly over the past three years despite the economic downturn.
- The Kolkata-based company has been improving its asset base in the last few years.
- Tega Industries has an efficient management team with a proven track record. The company’s MD and CEO, Mehul Mohanka, has been a part of this business for nearly 20 years.
Considering this company’s impressive product portfolio and stellar earnings growth, the outlook appears to be quite favourable. Thus, investors may consider subscribing to its upcoming IPO. That said, they must make sure to look at all related details before subscribing. Also, visit this page to stay updated with the upcoming IPOs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the book running lead managers of Tega Industries IPO?
The book running lead managers to Tega Industries’ public issue are JM Financial and Axis Capital.
- How can one subscribe to Tega Industries IPO?
Individuals can apply for this IPO by starting a web trading account with Angel One. However, existing customers can use their account to place the IPO order once the public issue opens for subscription.
- Who is the registrar for Tega Industries IPO?
Link Intime India Private Limited will be the registrar for this forthcoming initial public offering.