Sigma Solve IPOs will make debut in the Indian bourses on September 29, making it the third company to float IPOs on the same date. The company IPOs will launch in the NSE SME segment in the price band of Rs 45 per scrip.
Sigma Solve, along with Sigma Solve Inc., offers turkey consultancy solutions to its clients in their business domains. It generates revenue by exporting services in the fields of web and e-commerce development, real-time application development, business intelligence analytics, CRM development, automation testing, quality assurance, digital marketing, and UI &UX designing. The company, incorporated in 2010, has a strong presence in the IT domain with offices in India, the US, and Australia.
Sigma Solve will also be the third SME to launch initial public offers amid the lockdown. The company said that it is mainly seeking funds to invest in its subsidiary and to execute new acquisition plans.
The IPO offer will contain 1,101,000 fresh equity shares, among which 56000 equity shares will remain reserved for market makers, and 522000 equities will be available to retail investors.
About The Company: Sigma Solve
The company started as Sigma Solve IT Tech private Limited in Ahmedabad and changed its name to Sigma Solve Private Limited in 2019. Sigma Solve has strong technology leadership to offer services across all stages of the product life cycle. It caters to a wide variety of customers in delivering software products.
In 2019, the company acquired a 51.04 percent stake in Sigma Solve Inc. to turn it into a wholly-owned subsidiary company and also registered a PAT (profit after tax) of Rs 64.53 lakhs. Strong financials, diversified product portfolio, and technological leadership are some of the critical strengths of the company, which can pique the interest of potential investors in the Sigma Solve IPO offer.
Important Facts To Note About Sigma Solve IPO
If you are interested in subscribing to Sigma Solve IPO, you can do it using an online trading platform and paying through UPI. Or else, you can use ASBA as your payment mode and apply for Sigma Solve IPO from the net banking portal of your bank.
Here are the important dates and information to note.
- Sigma Solve Ltd. IPO will launch under the SME segment on the National Stock Exchange. Both NSE and BSE have SME segment that offers the benefits of exchange listing to small enterprises.
- Sigma Solve IPO dates – the subscription will begin on September 29 and closes on October 9, 2020
- The scrips will launch in the price band of Rs 45-55 with a face value of Rs 10
- The total IPO size consisting of 1,101,000 fresh scrips aims to raise Rs 4.95 crores from the market
- The minimum lot size is of 3000 shares; investors will have to subscribe to a minimum of 3000 shares and multiple of 3000 thereof
- The funds from the proceeds will help the company meet new acquisition funds requirements, general corporate purposes, and expenses towards the public offering
- Post-IPO, promoters stakes in the company will reduce from the current 100 percent to 73.24 percent
- More updates are still pending, like the finalisation of the Basis of Allotment date and tentative listing date
- Beeline Broking is appointed the lead book manager by the company
Before subscribing to an IPO, you must check major stockbrokers’ reviews regarding the offer as IPOs can be tricky investment tools. Potential IPO offers a high probability of good returns in the future is a sure-shot way to earn profit from stock market investment within a short time, but it is also challenging to come by. IPO performance is influenced by a great extent by market performance. Unless you are aware of the sectoral potential and confident about its performance in the future, it could be tricky to invest in a new firm, especially if you are a new investor. So be mindful of studying market reports carefully before subscribing to an IPO.
You can subscribe to Sigma Solve IPO directly from the Angel One website if you are an existing customer. If you are a new customer, open your first DEMAT account with us in less than five minutes.