Investing in the stock market can be a great way to grow your wealth over a long period of time. However, finding the right stocks to invest in can be a challenging task.
One way to start investing in the stock market is by investing in low-priced stocks. These stocks can be a good option for investors who have limited capital and want to diversify their portfolios. However, investing in low-priced stocks comes with its own set of risks and challenges.
In this blog, we will discuss some of the factors you should consider before investing in low-priced stocks, as well as some of the top stocks trading under ₹10 that you can consider investing in. Please note that investing in the stock market involves risks, and you should always consider consulting with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
List of Top 10 Best Stocks Under ₹10
|Name||Market Cap (in ₹ cr)||Close Price (₹)||5Y CAGR (%)|
|Comfort Intech Ltd||257.23||8.04||136.79|
|Global Capital Markets Ltd||45.00||1.13||136.76|
|Mid India Industries Ltd||14.37||8.82||100.82|
|Brijlaxmi Leasing and Finance Ltd||3.49||5.4||95.31|
|Siddha Ventures Ltd||8.45||8.46||82.31|
|KBS India Ltd||98.79||9.13||77.85|
|Vintron Informatics Ltd||74.82||9.55||76.98|
|Danube Industries Ltd||48.96||8.16||76.60|
|Kenvi Jewels Ltd||109.31||8.65||76.29|
|IFL Enterprises Ltd||113.24||4.98||72.71|
Note: The list of stocks under ₹10 is as of November 24, 2023, and is sorted by 5-year CAGR.
Overview of the Best Stocks Under ₹10
1. Comfort Intech Ltd
Comfort Intech is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that provides financial services to industrial, commercial and financial customers. They offer several financial solutions, including trade finance, working capital loans, loans against property and more. The 1-year returns of the company was 186.12%, and it is a small-cap company.
2. Global Capital Markets Ltd
This is a small-cap company that is involved in the business of trading, commodity trading and investing in shares. The 1-year returns of Global Capital Markets Limited was 538.64%.
3. Mid India Industries Ltd
Mid India Industries is involved in the business of cotton yarn manufacturing. The 1-year returns of the company was -30.55%, and it is a small-cap company.
4. Brijlaxmi Leasing and Finance Ltd
This is a small-cap company that is involved in the business of finance and investment in the capital market. The 1-year returns of Brijlaxmi Leasing and Finance Limited was 29.19%.
5. Siddha Ventures Ltd
Siddha Ventures is involved in the business of trading and investment. The 1-year returns of the company was 57.04%, and it is a small-cap company.
6. KBS India Ltd
This is a small-cap company that is involved in the business of capital markets. The 1-year returns of KBS India Limited was -9.60%.
7. Vintron Informatics Ltd
Vintron Informatics manufactures electronic security and surveillance products. The 1-year returns of the company was 572.54%, and it is a small-cap company.
8. Danube Industries Ltd
Danube Industries is a small-cap company that manufactures pulp and paper products. The 1-year returns of the company was -32.28%.
9. Kenvi Jewels Ltd
This is a small-cap company that is involved in the business of manufacturing gold jewellery. The 1-year returns of Kenvi Jewels Limited was 140.28%.
10. IFL Enterprises Ltd
IFL Enterprises is a small-cap company that is in the business of trading shares, bonds etc. They are also in the business of different kinds of paper and related products. The 1-year returns of the company was -48.83%.
Factors To Consider Before Investing in Below ₹10 Share
Before investing in any stock, regardless of its price, it is important to consider several factors to make an informed decision. Here are some key factors to consider before investing in stocks under ₹10:
- Company fundamentals: It is important to analyse the company’s financial statements, revenue, profits, debt, and other financial metrics to determine its financial health and stability. You should look for companies with a solid track record of profitability and financial stability.
- Market trends: Analysing the broader market trends can help in identifying whether the company is in a growth phase or not. Understanding the industry trends and demand for the products or services offered by the company can also help in predicting its growth prospects.
- Management and leadership: A company’s management team and leadership play a crucial role in its success. It is essential to investigate the company’s management team, their past track record, and its experience before investing in its stock.
- Risk profile: Stocks under ₹10 may be relatively riskier than stocks with a higher price point, so it’s important to understand the risk profile of the company. Look for stocks with a manageable level of risk that aligns with your investment goals.
- Liquidity: Liquidity is important when investing in stocks, especially those with lower prices. Consider the average daily trading volume and the stock’s liquidity before making an investment decision.
- Valuation: It is important to analyse the stock’s valuation before investing in it. A company’s valuation should be in line with its growth prospects, financial health, and industry trends.
- Diversification: It is always advisable to diversify your portfolio by investing in multiple stocks across different sectors to minimise risk.
Overall, it is crucial to do thorough research and analysis before investing in any stock, regardless of its price point. By carefully considering these factors, you can make an informed decision about investing in stocks under ₹10.
Investing in stocks always carries a level of risk, and investing in the best share to buy under 10 may be even riskier. These stocks are typically issued by smaller companies that may have a lower market capitalisation, lower liquidity, and higher volatility. While these stocks may have the potential for high returns, they also come with a greater risk of loss.
Investors should always conduct thorough research before investing in any stock, including those priced under ₹10. They should consider factors such as the company’s financial performance, management team, competitive landscape, and market conditions.
It’s also important to have a clear investment strategy and diversify your portfolio to minimise risk. A financial advisor or a reputable investment platform like Angel One can provide guidance and support in making informed investment decisions.
Are stocks under ₹10 a good investment?
Investing in stocks under ₹10 can be lucrative but comes with higher risks. These stocks are often more volatile and may lack liquidity, making thorough research crucial.
What are the risks of investing in low-priced stocks?
Low-priced stocks are riskier due to higher volatility, limited information, and susceptibility to market fluctuations. Invest cautiously, diversify, and conduct thorough research.
What factors should I consider before investing in stocks under ₹10?
Assess the company’s financial health, growth prospects, industry trends, and management quality. Look for signs of stability, innovation, and a clear business strategy.
Disclaimer: This blog has been written exclusively for educational purposes. The securities mentioned are only examples and not recommendations.