If you are wondering what are the best stocks to buy today, here is an article that can help end your search. Late 2022 is seeing a resurgence in the stock market since the dip in June and it is time for you to start exploring the best share to buy for long term or short term if you have not done so already.
List of Top 5 Shares to Buy in 2022
|Company name||Current share price|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||₹2433|
|Metropolis Healthcare Ltd||₹1567|
|Balaji Amines Ltd||₹3236|
|Ashok Leyland Ltd||₹159.65|
- Reliance Industries Ltd – Since mid-September, the stock price had been slowly decreasing from ₹2624.30 until it hit a reversal on 29th September at ₹2319 and has been increasing since.The current share price is hovering around ₹2433 while its 9 day and 20 day EMAs have already crossed above the 50 day EMA and are poised to cross over the 200 day EMA. Its 14 day RSI is seeing a dip but is still above 50.
These conditions suggest that the stock may see an upsurge in the coming few days and is thus one of the best stocks to buy today. Its resistance level in the past year has been at slightly above ₹2800, hence it may hit that level in the coming weeks.
2. Metropolis Healthcare – It is a diagnostic company that is one of the best stocks to buy today. It has collection centres across the country and it is looking to expand its network even further. From a stock price of ₹3400 in January 2022, it has shrunk to ₹1567 today. However, given its expansion plans and recent bull run since September, it can be a worthwhile investment over the next few weeks.
The company stock price has remained unhindered by the resignation of its CEO. Its 20 and 50 day EMA are both below the price and the 200 day EMA but these lines are steadily converging – it is a sign of growing momentum in the stock price.
3. Balaji Amines Ltd – It is a leading producer of aliphatic amines whose applications are found in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and printing ink. Its current share price is at ₹3236 while it has hit a resistance level of roughly ₹3800 and come down nearly 5 times in the past 12 months – the latest being in mid-September when it hit ₹3826.
Currently it is showing signs of an impending bull run as its MACD and 9 day EMA are slowly converging. It is going to invest in building around 4 new plants in the coming two years and hence may see expansion in its business as well as stock price in those coming days. This makes it one of the best stocks to buy today.
4. Infosys Ltd – Although its stock price has fallen since April 2022, it is currently recovering again since late September. Its 9 day EMA is steadily approaching the 20 day and 50 day EMA in an upward direction.
It is focused on consulting and technology in finance, FMCG, telecom, healthcare etc. Its current share price is around ₹1451 – a fall from ₹1915 in April but a gain since hitting ₹1361 on 26th September 2022. Given the bull run, it is one of the top 5 shares to buy today.
5. Ashok Leyland Ltd – Its current share price is ₹159.65. It is the second largest manufacturer of heavy and commercial vehicles in India. The government’s thrust on infrastructure, the recovery in the commercial vehicle use post-COVID and the growth of electric vehicles are all going to contribute to the increase of the share price of Ashok Leyland in the coming months. Its stock price has been overall increasing since March and is seeing a bull run since late September. Both the MACD, the 50 day EMA and the 9 day EMA are poised to rise in the coming weeks. Therefore, it is one of the best shares to buy for the long term.
Factors to Consider before Investing
- Do not commit to a trade based on either technical or fundamental analysis only – multiple factors should converge in order to make an informed decision on any trade, especially if it is for the long term.
- Follow the market sentiment – economic events (such as announcement of earnings, reports on industry expansion, pandemic etc.) are not as impactful as the stock market’s perception of those events – check if the market is even ready to accept a fact that goes against the trend or market sentiment.
- Set a strategy and stick to it – e.g. do not exit a trade until the predetermined stop-loss is reached, do not sell too early etc.
- Understand not only the company but also the sector – it will help you narrow down to a particular set of sectors and companies that give adequate volatility and which you can understand and hence track more effectively.
Now that you have a list of some of the best shares to buy, try opening a demat account and start trading stocks by yourself.
Disclaimer: This blog is exclusively for educational purposes. The securities quoted here are only exemplary and not recommendatory.