This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TRANSGENE BIOTEK LTD.
- CHARTERED LOGISTICS LTD.
- TOUCHWOOD ENTERTAIN LIMITED
- B.L.KASHYAP AND SONS LTD.
- CHEMCON SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- BOMBAY BURMAH TRADING CORP.LTD.
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- LAKHOTIA POLYESTERS (INDIA) LTD.
- INDOCO REMEDIES LTD.
- SERVOTECH POWER SYSTEMS LIMITED
- RISHI LASER LTD.
- GCM CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD
- NEXUS COMMODITIES AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SOUTHERN MAGNESIUM & CHEMICALS LTD.
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- GKB OPHTHALMICS LTD.
- CHAMBAL FERTILISERS & CHEMICALS LTD
- AVRO INDIA LIMITED
- MUDIT FINLEASE LTD.
- CALIFORNIA SOFTWARE CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. (TECHNVISN) shares?
How do I buy TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. (TECHNVISN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. (TECHNVISN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. (TECHNVISN) shares.
In which sector do TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. (TECHNVISN) belong?
Today's live share price for TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Solix Technologies Limited is a pioneer in creating next generation enterprise software companies. The company has been recognized by NASSCOM (National Association of Software & Service Companies) as one of the top 100 IT Innovators in India. The company was incorporated in the year 1980.Read more