This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NEXT MEDIAWORKS LTD.
- GUJARAT TOOLROOM LTD.
- HINDPRAKASH INDUSTRY LIMITED
- TULASEE BIO-ETHANOL LTD.
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD.
- VICTORIA MILLS LTD.
- INFOBEANS TECHNO LIMITED
- NATH PULP & PAPER MILLS LTD.
- B. C. POWER CONTROLS LIMITED
- JAGRAN PRAKASHAN LIMITED
- GOLKUNDA DIAMONDS & JEWELLERY LTD.
- INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- DEBOCK INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DYNAMIC ARCHISTRUCTURES LTD
- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
- MADHUR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHAILY ENGINEERING PLASTICS LTD.
- AMARNATH SECURITIES LTD
- SHREE METALLOYS LTD.
- FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR)?
Can I buy SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR) shares?
How do I buy SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR) shares.
In which sector do SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. (SUNILAGR) belong?
Today's live share price for SUNIL AGRO FOODS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 133.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Sunil Agro Foods (Formerly Sunil Roller Flour Mill Pvt. Ltd.) was incorporated in January 1988. The company has customers ranging from biscuits manufacturers to those catering to specific customers. This company is a leading producer and supplier of quality wheat products. The installed capacity of the company is 60,000 Tonnes Per Annum. The company products are sold under the brand name "Sunil". It received the productivity award from the National Productivity Council in the year 1992-93. The company is undertaking job-milling for other companies. In the year 2002-03, the company recorded a revenue of Rs 47.92 crores. It is higher than the previous year revenue Rs 42.27 crores. The company has the trend of continued rise in profits in the last three years. The company desires to assure the share holders that more efforts will be infused to maximize profits and thereby enhance shareholders' value in the comming years.Read more