This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in WARREN TEA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GOKUL AGRO RESOURCES LTD
- THE MANDHANA RETAIL VENTURES LTD
- ASHIANA ISPAT LTD.
- FRONTLINE CORPORATION LIMITED
- GUJARAT METALLIC COAL & COKE LIMITED
- BOMBAY RAYON FASHIONS LTD.
- PRISM FINANCE LTD.
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL INDIA LIMITED
- NIVI TRADING LTD.
- MAHARASHTRA SCOOTERS LTD.
- MINDA FINANCE LTD
- PMC FINCORP LIMITED
- SUNDRAM FASTENERS LTD.
- ASIAN STAR CO.LTD.
- EVEREST KANTO CYLINDER LTD.
- SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS LTD.
- INNOVATORS FACADE SYSTEMS LIMITED
- PUDUMJEE PAPER PRODUCTS LTD
- ANSAL BUILDWELL LTD.
- TECHNOCRAFT INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA)?
Can I buy WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA) shares?
How do I buy WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA) shares.
In which sector do WARREN TEA LTD. (WARRENTEA) belong?
Today's live share price for WARREN TEA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 71.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Warren Tea, which has 13 tea gardens in Upper Assam, is an associate of James Warren. In 1993, the Manchester-based G S Ruia group bought James Warren from McLeod Russel, gaining control of Warren Tea. The company suffered a minor setback in its working in 1987-88. Its yield per hectare is 2255 kg. Warren Tea, along with its associate companies, has purchased a 24% equity stake in Vegepro Foods & Feeds, which was held by Glaxo. The company diversified into the manufacture of sugar and other downstream products as a part of its growth plans. A MoU was signed with the Karnataka Industrial Investment and Development Corporation to set up a 2-mtpa cement plant. Besides the plantation and agro-based segments, the engineering sector has also been identified by the company for diversification. In 1997-98, Warren Metal Industries was amalgamated with the company. It is planning to acquire tea gardens in Assam to step up its output level. The company is keen on adding 2-3 million kg to its production.Read more