This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in V B Desai Financial Services Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NIKKI GLOBAL FINANCE LIMITED
- 8K MILES SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
- ARCHANA SOFTWARE LTD.
- VJTF EDUSERVICES LTD.
- SUNDARAM FINANCE HOLD LIMITED
- GOPAL IRON & STEELS CO.(GUJARAT) LTD.
- JET KNITWEARS LIMITED
- CAPTAIN TECHNOCAST LIMITED
- MOTHERSON SUMI SYSTEMS LTD.
- LT FOODS LTD.
- GAURAV MERCANTILES LTD
- VADIVARHE SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- KRETTO SYSCON LTD
- SML ISUZU LIMITED
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES LTD
- EXCEL REALTY N INFRA LTD
- SKIL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- AMRAPALI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SOFTTECH ENGINEERS LIMITED
- DIXON TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of V B Desai Financial Services Limited (VBDESAIFIN)?
Can I buy V B Desai Financial Services Limited (VBDESAIFIN) shares?
How do I buy V B Desai Financial Services Limited (VBDESAIFIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy V B Desai Financial Services Limited (VBDESAIFIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to V B Desai Financial Services Limited (VBDESAIFIN) shares.
Today's live share price for V B Desai Financial Services Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 9.30 with a current market capitalization of .
V B Desai Financial Services (VBDFS) promoted by V B Desai, I R Shroff and M Dhupelia, was incorporated in Sep.'85. The company is engaged in funding and non-funding activities. It offers a wide range of financial services under one roof which includes merchant banking services, corporate financing and debt placement services. It is also engaged in leasing, hire purchase, investment and consultancy. During 1993-94, VBDFS became a member of the NSE and the OTCEI and has started trading on these exchanges. The company came out with a rights issue at a premium of Rs 15 in Aug.'94. With the issue of equity shares on a rights basis and a preferential basis and on account of conversion of non-convertible debentures into equity shares, the company hopes to achieve new heights in profitability in the coming years.Read more