This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TREND ELECTRONICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DODLA DAIRY LIMITED
- IO SYSTEM LIMITED
- DEVINSU TRADING LIMITED
- ORIENTAL INFRA TRUST
- SJ CORPORATION LTD.
- GEMINI COMMUNICATION LTD.
- ESS DEE ALUMINIUM LTD.
- JCT LTD.
- SORIL HOLDINGS AND VENT L
- RISA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TATA MOTORS LTD.
- PICCADILY SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAB EVENTS & GOVERNANCE
- ALSTONE TEXTILES (INDIA) LIMITED
- OSIA HYPER RETAIL LIMITED
- SHIVALIK RASAYAN LIMITED
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- ADHBHUT INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- SBI CARDS & PAYMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. (TRENDELEC) shares?
How do I buy TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. (TRENDELEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. (TRENDELEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. (TRENDELEC) shares.
In which sector do TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. (TRENDELEC) belong?
Today's live share price for TREND ELECTRONICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jun.'89, Videocon Communications, formerly known as Videocon VCR (VVL), a part of the Videocon group, manufactures VCRs, VCPs and video tape deck mechanisms (VTDM). VCL has a technical-cum-financial agreement with Toshiba, which provides the entire know-how for manufacturing video cassette recorders, video cassette players including tape deck mechanisms, and also trains VVL's employees in the manufacturing process. Toshiba has taken a 25% equity stake in VVL. The company came out with a public issue in Jan.'90 to part-finance its project to manufacture VCRs, VCPs and VTDMs. The company has a subsidiary -- Videocon VCR Securities. The Company has been taking various steps to reduce consumption of electrical energy by improved housekeeping, monitoring the use of solar lighting and indoor shop lighting. Company is taking continuous efforts towards development of new technology to launch various products with added features and at reduced prices.Read more