This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TITAN SECURITIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHARE INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- A B INFRABUILD LIMITED
- NIMBUS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WAGEND INFRA VENTURE LIMITED
- V MARC INDIA LIMITED
- RAVALGAON SUGAR FARM LTD.
- KHEMANI DISTRIBUTORS & MARKETING
- KIRAN VYAPAR LTD
- MPS LTD.
- POCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- SONI MEDICARE LTD
- PRADIP OVERSEAS LTD
- INDSOYA LTD.
- COASTAL CORPORATION LTD.
- ENBEE TRADE & FINANCE LTD.
- IFB AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GEEKAY WIRES LIMITED
- KASHIRAM JAIN AND COMPANY LTD
- TYPHOON FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- GENSOL ENGINEERING LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC)?
Can I buy TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC) shares?
How do I buy TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC) shares.
In which sector do TITAN SECURITIES LTD. (TITANSEC) belong?
Today's live share price for TITAN SECURITIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 16.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Titan Securities Ltd. is an India-based company engaged in the business of sale and purchase of securities. The Company operates through securities segment. The company was incorporated in the year 1993. The company is constantly tracking shares of listed , Unlisted, Traded, Non-Traded shares / securities . They buy and hold these shares as their investments. They deal in purchase, sale, of listed or unlisted companies including non banking financial companies (NBFCs) of all types. They also buy shares in bulk and make payments as per convenience of investors. They also provide door service to investors who like to sell shares without the hassles of approaching share brokers.Read more