This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TIMES GUARANTY LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SPS FINQUEST LTD
- SHRI NIWAS LEASING AND FINANCE LTD
- MANRAJ HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED
- AFFLE INDIA LIMITED
- NIDAN LABS AND HEALTH LIMITED
- INTENSE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- YARN SYNDICATE LTD.
- VEGETABLE PRODUCTS LTD
- TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VARROC ENGINEERING LIMITED
- WALCHANDNAGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- GTL LTD.
- PALRED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- VOLTAMP TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- NAHAR CAPITAL & FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- J. TAPARIA PROJECTS LTD
- TTI ENTERPRISE LTD
- A B INFRABUILD LIMITED
- CHARMS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY)?
Can I buy TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY) shares?
How do I buy TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY) shares.
In which sector do TIMES GUARANTY LTD. (TIMESGTY) belong?
Today's live share price for TIMES GUARANTY LTD. is NSE: ₹ 53.00, BSE: ₹ 49.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Nov.'89, Times Guaranty Ltd., formerly known as Times Guaranty Financials (TGFL) was promoted by Bennett Coleman and Company, the proprietors of the Times of India group of publications. The company, now renamed Times Guaranty, started with retail and corporate lending, merchant banking and money market related activities. In Apr.'91, the company diversified into portfolio management services. In 1993, the company became an active player on the OTCEI. During this time, TGL started investments and trading in secondary market, on its own portfolio. The company is authorised by SEBI as a category-I merchant banker and has also acquired membership of Over-The-Counter Exchange of India. TGL went public in Aug.'94, at a premium of Rs 60, to augment resources to meet the needs of its planned growth. The company restructured its finances as much as its organisation and moved further away from fund based activities. The company has also endeavoured to provide manufacturing companies with effective techniques to manage production systems without losing sight of the financial and economic rationale for its existence. Based on an organizational assessment in 1995, the company made a conscious move to exit from all fund based activities including leasing and hire-purchase. As part of this, the company has discontinued the public fixed deposit scheme from the year 1997 . Subsequently the company approached RBI for exiting from the non-banking finance(NBFC) business.Read more