This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DHRUVA CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- PAN ELECTRONICS INDIA LTD.
- MOTOR & GENERAL FINANCE LTD.
- INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
- SHRENIK LIMITED
- VEER GLOBAL INFRACONSTRUCTION
- LML LTD.
- MAYUR FLOORINGS LIMITED
- ATISHAY LTD
- SUNIL HEALTHCARE LTD
- VIDHI SPECIALTY FOOD INGREDIENTS LTD
- N.K.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MERCANTILE VENTURES LTD
- SMS LIFESCIENCES INDIA LTD
- ELGI RUBBER CO. LTD
- VIKSIT ENGINEERING LIMITED
- RAJESHWARI CANS LIMITED
- MAPMYINDIA (CE INFO SYSTEMS) LIMITED
- SPENTA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- TV VISION LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA)?
Can I buy SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA) shares?
How do I buy SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA) shares.
In which sector do SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. (STHINPA) belong?
Today's live share price for SOUTH INDIA PAPER MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 126.95 with a current market capitalization of .
South India Paper Mills (SIPM), incorporated in 1959, produces writing, printing and packing paper & paper boards from it's Nanjangud factory. SIPM went public at a premium of Rs.50 per share in Dec. 1994, to part-finance the expansion of its paper manufacturing capacity from 57 tpd to 69 tpd and to set up a co-generation facility to produce 2.7 MW of power by processing steam, While the expanded capacity went on stream in Mar.'95, work on the co-generation project commenced in Aug.'95. The co-generation of power has considerable reduced the energy cost and improved it's cost-competitiveness. The company has under taken an expansion project involving setting up of Turbo Generating set of 8 MW capacity for captive and suplus to grid, Electro Static Precipitator System, High Presure Boiler of 25 tph capacity and New Paper Machine at an outlay of Rs.41 Crores. The project was completed as per schedule in November,2002. The 141 MT per day was also completed in 2002. The above said project was funded by Term loans from Banks/Financial Institutions of Rs.25 crores and balance by Internal Accruals of Rs.16 crores.Read more