This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INTEGRA TELECOMMUNICATION & SOFTWARE LTD
- SANMITRA COMMERCIAL LTD.
- KAISER CORPORATION LIMITED
- NITIN SPINNERS LTD.
- MITTAL LIFE STYLE LIMITED
- JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD (JSPL)
- GV FILMS LTD.
- PATANJALI FOODS LIMITED
- GRAVITA INDIA LTD.
- SVARAJ TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- TIMES GUARANTY LTD.
- MONEY MASTERS LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- KISAN MOULDINGS LTD.
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- BIRLA CABLE LTD
- CITADEL REALTY AND DEVELOPERS LTD.
- AJANTA PHARMA LTD.
- CAPLIN POINT LAB LTD.
- KENVI JEWELS LIMITED
- LAGNAM SPINTEX LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW)?
Can I buy SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW) shares?
How do I buy SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW) shares.
In which sector do SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. (SHUKJEW) belong?
Today's live share price for SHUKRA JEWELLERS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 6.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Shukra Diamond Exports was incorporated on 13 Dec.'91. It was promoted by Chandrakant Shah, who is also the proprietor of Clean Diamond Exports. The company is managed by Chandrakant Shah, the chairman and managing director. It came out with a public issue of 35 lac 14% secured FCDs of Rs 60, aggregating Rs 21 cr in Dec.'94. The object of this issue was to part-finance a project to set up a 100% export oriented unit to manufacture plain and studded diamonds, set up overseas offices at New York, Antwerp and Hong Kong, and to augment long term working capital requirements. Total project cost was estimated at Rs 31.51 cr. The project is being set up at Noida in technical collaboration with Gene Hughes, US. Shukra's turnover of cut and polished diamonds is in the form of 100% exports. The company exported its entire production to various countries across the world in 1994-95. The major importers of the company's cut and polished diamonds were the US, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland, Hongkong, Thailand, Singapore, etc. Foreign exchange earnings during 1994-95 amounted to Rs 14.03 cr.Read more