SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. SHARE PRICE [LIVE]

  
NSE: SHRIDINE
N/A
BSE: 503804
562.20
To view real time prices Login to your account
OPEN YOUR FREE DEMAT ACCOUNT AND START TRADING SEAMLESSLY
Already an existing customer? - Login Now!
NSE
BSE Click here to view BSE data
Live Chart
Loading, Please wait...
Error in Fetching Data, Please retry later.
No data available.
Open:
High:
Low:
MKT Cap:
52-wk High:
52-wk Low:
Prev close:
P/E:
Div yield:

Fundamental analysis

Quality

Valuation
0 250 500 750 1 000
Financial trend

What is not working for the company?

What is working for the company?

Stock
Not Applicable
Sector
-23.11%
Sensex
3.83%
IndustryTextile
MARKET CAP (Micro Cap Stock)Rs Cr
PE (TTM) 0.00
DIVIDEND YIELD 0.00%
PE Ratio31.87
Price to Book Value2.12
EV to EBIT20.70
EV to EBITDA13.99
EV to Capital Employed3.92
EV to Sales2.26
PEG Ratio0.00
Dividend Yield1.33%
ROCE (Latest)18.93%
ROE (Latest)6.64%
NameDec 22Sep 22
Promoters (Change:0.00) 49.79%49.79%
FIIs (Change:0.00) 0%0%
Mutual Funds (Change:-0.00) 0%0%
Insurance Companies (Change:0.00) 0%0%
Other DIIs (Change:0.00) 0.06%0.06%
Non Institution (Change:0.00) 50.15%50.15%

Similar Stocks

Return Calculator

This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.

If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000

in SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD.

Months ago

My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %

SHRIDINE News

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Share price of SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE)?

SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) share price as of February 9, 2023, on BSE is Rs 562.20 (BSE).

Can I buy SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) shares?

Yes, You can buy SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.

How do I buy SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) from Angel One?

SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) share can be brought through the following modes:
  1. Direct investment: You can buy SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
  2. Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) shares.

In which sector do SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) belong?

SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. (SHRIDINE) belongs to Textile .

About SHRIDINE

Today's live share price for SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 562.20 with a current market capitalization of .

Incorporated in 1935 in Vadodara, today Shri Dinesh Mills (DHL) is a name to reckon with in the world of woollen suitings. It has also diversified into manufacture of paper-makers' felts, industrial fabrics and basic chemicals, electroplating, etc. For felt, it has a technical collaboration with Albany International, Canada. As a result of this technology, the company produces and supplies the most modern types of paper-makers' felts, asbestos felts and industrial felts. During 1996-97, Indian paper industries were in painful crises due to rise in input costs and stiff increase in imports of finished paper. Crises in the paper industry continued especially on account of reduction in the customs duty of imported papers which has been reduced to 20% from 65%. During 1997-98, a joint venture Company has been formed under the title of McGean Rohco dinesh Pvt Ltd. The shareholders have approved the Assets Transfer Agreement for the sale of the Platewel division to the said joint venture company, Where the company will be holding majority 51% share. M/s McGean Rohco Inc will be holding the remaining 49% share. The said joint venture company will be able to not only upgrade its technology to international level but will also enable it to expand and diversify number of products in the said field of Metal finishing chemicals. The joint venture Company has started functioning from 1.4.1999.

Read more

Enjoy Zero Brokerage on Equity Delivery

Join our 1 Cr+ happy customers