This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- COAL INDIA LTD
- DEVKI LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- FIVE X TRADECOM LIMITED
- NATIONAL HIGHWAYS INFRA TRUST
- PASUPATI FINCAP LTD.
- JMC PROJECTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- AKASHDEEP METAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- BAJAJ STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD
- LUPIN LTD
- MEHTA HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
- WEBSOL ENERGY SYSTEM LTD.
- ELLORA TRADING LIMITED
- REMI SECURITIES LTD.
- SARDA ENERGY & MINERALS LTD.
- JINDAL POLY FILMS LTD.
- KJMC CORPORATE ADVISORS (INDIA) LTD.
- GALAXY BEARINGS LTD.
- IL&FS INVESTMENT MANAGERS LTD.
- AI CHAMPDANY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WELCAST STEELS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK)?
Can I buy Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK) shares?
How do I buy Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK) shares.
In which sector do Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd (SHREEPUSHK) belong?
Today's live share price for Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd is NSE: ₹ 222.35, BSE: ₹ 222.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd was incorporated as Shree Pushkar Petro Products Limited on March 29, 1993 as a public limited company in Mumbai. The name of the company was changed to Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilisers Limited on March 5, 2012 to reflect the business of the company more accurately. It is promoted by first generation entrepreneurs, Mr. Punit Makharia and Mr. Gautam Makharia. The company commenced its business operations with a trading business and have energed to become one of the few manufacturers with widest range of dye intermediates in India with zero waste. It has state of the art integrated manufacturing facilities located at Lote Parshuram, Maharashtra. It is also amongst India`s leading manufacturers of K-Acid, a dye intermediate used to manufacture reactive dyes for dying of textiles. The company manufactures products in 4 major vertical viz., Dye Intermediates, Acid Complex (comprising sulphuric and its derivative acids), Cattle feed supplement and Fertilizers (Single Super Phosphate & Soil Conditioner).Read more