This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SBEC SUGAR LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- IIFL SECURITIES LIMITED
- SYSTEMATIX CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
- BIOFIL CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- USHA MARTIN EDUCATION & SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- ADITYA VISION LIMITED
- MULLER & PHIPPS (INDIA) LTD.
- SANDUR MANGANESE & IRON ORES LTD.
- GUJARAT ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD.
- GUJARAT METALLIC COAL & COKE LIMITED
- NILKANTH ENGINEERING LIMITED
- DUROPACK LTD.
- AXISCADES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- HEG LTD.
- AMFORGE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- STELLAR CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- GYSCOAL ALLOYS LTD.
- ASAHI INFRASTRUCTURE & PROJECTS LTD.
- DEEP POLYMERS LIMITED
- SRF LTD
- SATYAM SILK MILLS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG)?
Can I buy SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG) shares?
How do I buy SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG) shares.
In which sector do SBEC SUGAR LTD. (SBECSUG) belong?
Today's live share price for SBEC SUGAR LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 24.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incoporated in 1991 SBEC Sugar Limited commenced its production of high quality white crystal sugar in 1994. The company's plant is located in the heart of the sugar-cane belt of Western UP. The unit has an installed capacity of 4800 MT of Sugarcane Crushing per day. SBEC Sugar has access to the cutting edge technology in sugar manufacture the promoter company is a global player in project design,engineering and consultancy. During 2001-02,28 tons boiler with 5 MW turbine were commissioned and this power generation will reduce the expenditure on power acquired under conversion from SIAL-SBEC Bioengery Company ltd, a sister concern. It is also having plans to increase the crushing capacity to 6000 TCD in the next financial year viz 2004-05.Read more