This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Satin Creditcare Network Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JAIHIND PROJECTS LTD.
- HINDUSTAN OIL EXPLORATION CO.LTD.
- STANDARD INDUSTRIES LTD.
- EAST WEST HOLDINGS LIMITED
- MEHTA INTEGRATED FINANCE LTD.
- BOMBAY SUPER HYBRID SEEDS
- PREMIER CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- SRI KRISHNA CONSTRUCTIONS (INDIA) LTD
- PSP PROJECTS LTD
- KAYCEE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JAYSYNTH DYESTUFF (INDIA) LTD.
- A.K.CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.
- F MEC INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- BINAYAK TEX PROCESSORS LTD.
- U Y FINCORP LIMITED
- GTL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- DHABRIYA POLYWOOD LTD
- 20 MICRONS LTD.
- RISA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN)?
Can I buy Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN) shares?
How do I buy Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN) shares.
In which sector do Satin Creditcare Network Ltd (SATIN) belong?
Today's live share price for Satin Creditcare Network Ltd is NSE: ₹ 89.65, BSE: ₹ 89.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Satin Creditcare Network Limited (SCNL) was formed in 1990 as a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) with the simple concept of providing individual loans to urban shopkeepers for tiny businesses. Since then the company has expanded and evolved into one of the leading microfinance institutions in India with its current geography in North as well as Central India. SCNL provides loans to both urban poor and rural poor to meet their productive requirements in starting new business or for growing an existing business. The company`s microfinance operation is based on both Joint Liability Group(JLG) model as well Self Help Group model (SHG). At present, SCNL has its strong presence and serves its clients throughout Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Jammu , Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand .Read more