This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAURASHTRA CEMENT LTD.
- PRAJ INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JHANDEWALAS FOODS LIMITED
- BHARAT IMMUNOLOGICALS & BIOLOGICALS CORPORATION LTD.
- TROMBO EXTRACTIONS LTD
- SUMEDHA FISCAL SERVICES LTD.
- INCEPTUM ENTERPRISES LTD
- KEI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- W.S.INDUSTRIES (I) LTD.
- VIRINCHI LTD
- DHANVARSHA FINVEST LTD
- OBJECTONE INFORMATION SYSTEMS LIMITED
- HINDCON CHEMICALS LIMITED
- PYXIS FINVEST LTD
- SAHARA ONE MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
- DOLAT INVESTMENTS LTD.
- STEP TWO CORPORATION LTD.
- CAN FIN HOMES LIMITED
- LASA SUPERGENERICS LTD
- INDIAN INFOTECH & SOFTWARE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA)?
Can I buy RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA) shares?
How do I buy RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA) shares.
In which sector do RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (RUCHINFRA) belong?
Today's live share price for RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. is NSE: ₹ 7.70, BSE: ₹ 7.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Ruchi Infrastructure Ltd (RIL) manufactures soyabean meal, soaps, coils, sheets, industrial oil, chemicals, agro products and electronic equipment. The company's manufacturing unit is located in Dhar District, Madhya Pradesh. During 1997-98, the company has installed liquid storage facalities at Chennai, Kakinada and Mangalore Ports, it has also started construction work at Haldia. The company has increased the storage capacity at Kakinada, Haldia and Jamnagar project during the year 1999-2000. It has also commercially commissioned the balance portion of the jetty project at Jamnagar and an edible oil refinery at Kakinada. The edible oil/vanaspati plant at Kakinada is being expanded. During 2001-02 the company has commissioned its edible oil project at Kakinada. It is also planning to modernise and expand its jetty facility to increase the loading capacity.Read more