This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VADILAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- CHROMATIC INDIA LTD.
- ANKUSH FINSTOCK LTD.
- FIVE X TRADECOM LIMITED
- STERLITE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- AUTOMOTIVE AXLES LTD.
- KAVERI SEED COMPANY LTD
- CCL PRODUCTS (INDIA) LTD.
- SYMBIOX INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY LTD
- OASIS SECURITIES LTD.
- ALPINE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- MAWANA SUGARS LTD.
- VIRINCHI LTD
- SCOOTERS INDIA LTD.
- PANAMA PETROCHEM LTD.
- HT MEDIA LTD.
- JRI INDUSTRIES & INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- ARCHIT ORGANOSYS LTD.
- DRC SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED
- ROTO PUMPS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK)?
Can I buy RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK) shares?
How do I buy RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK) shares.
In which sector do RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. (RASANDIK) belong?
Today's live share price for RASANDIK ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 90.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the year 1984 the company is mainly engaged in Steel Fabrication and components and spares.The Company is headed by Chairman S C Kapoor. Due to prevailing market conditions the company's growth rate was just 23% over the previous year. To supply several components the company has received letter of intent from Maruti Udyog Ltd. The company has diversified into manufacturing of Press Tools & Dies and offering a 'One Stop Shop' to customers and has also received orders from Fiat India Ltd, The company made a preferential issue of 7,50,000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each to promoters and associates of the company.Read more