This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ONTIC FINSERVE LTD
- FUTURE MARKET NETWORKS LTD.
- ASTRON PAPER & BOARD MILL LIMITED
- DANLAW TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- ACKNIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GANESH FILMS INDIA LIMITED
- UNION QUALITY PLASTICS LTD.
- CENTRAL PROVINCES RAILWAYS CO.LTD.
- MANGALAM SEEDS LTD
- GULF OIL LUBRICANTS INDIA LTD
- COSMO FERRITES LTD.
- MONEY MASTERS LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- FINEOTEX CHEMICAL LTD.
- CONTINENTAL CHEMICALS LTD.
- ZENITH FIBRES LTD.
- BHARAT GEARS LTD.
- TIDE WATER OIL (INDIA) LTD.
- HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
- FRANKLIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP)?
Can I buy RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP) shares?
How do I buy RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP) shares.
In which sector do RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (ARENTERP) belong?
Today's live share price for RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 36.40, BSE: ₹ 36.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Originally incorporated in Dec.'80 as a private limited company at Jaipur, A R Enterprises (AREL) was subsequently converted into a public limited one in Dec.'92. For expansion and to diversify into mechanised mining of marble blocks from its own mines the company came out with public issue in 1994. Rajasthan possesses extensive reserves of marble, especially of the green variety. Most other companies in Rajasthan employ primitive methods of mining like blasting and drilling, resulting in very low recovery rates as low as 15-20%. AREL has employed mechanised mining techniques in three of its green marble mines. This has resulted in the removal of large blocks of marble in high demand overseas and fetching far better value and higher recovery rates (around 65-70%). According to the contract signed with Edilmarmi, Italy, the latter will take up 50% of AREL's production of marble blocks. Similarly, for the domestic market, the company has entered into an MoU with Madhav Marbles & Granites which will pick up 25% of its marble products. The company is planning to expand its mining activities in the near future.Read more