This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Olectra Greentech Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ANDREW YULE & COMPANY LTD.
- BOMBAY POTTERIES & TILES LIMITED
- FORTIS MALAR HOSPITALS LIMITED
- COROMANDEL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD.
- AXITA COTTON LIMITED
- VINDHYA TELELINKS LTD.
- MICROSE INDIA LTD.
- TEJNAKSH HEALTHCARE LTD
- AMJ LAND HOLDINGS LIMITED
- AMAZE ENTERTECH LTD
- MATRA KAUSHAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- E2E NETWORKS LIMITED
- SUDITI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RAIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- CENTENIAL SURGICAL SUTURE LTD.
- SAUMYA CAPITAL LIMITED
- ACRYSIL LIMITED
- MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS & RESORTS INDIA LTD.
- ELECON ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
- LOTUS CHOCOLATE CO LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Olectra Greentech Limited (OLECTRA)?
Can I buy Olectra Greentech Limited (OLECTRA) shares?
How do I buy Olectra Greentech Limited (OLECTRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Olectra Greentech Limited (OLECTRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Olectra Greentech Limited (OLECTRA) shares.
Today's live share price for Olectra Greentech Limited is NSE: ₹ 618.35, BSE: ₹ 618.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Goldstone Teleservices(GTSL), incorporated in Oct. 2000, to takeover the telecom business of Goldstone Technologies as part of restructuring programme undertaken by the Goldstone Technologies Ltd. As per the restructuring plan the telecom business of Goldstone Technologies and its telecom subsidiaries i.e. Newtech Stewing Telecom Ltd. and Shree Telecom Pvt. Ltd has been transfered to GTSL and one equity shares(of Rs.4/-) of GTSL were allotted free of cost for every fully paidup shares. Since the concept of BPO is growing very fast in India the company also forayed into the same in 2002-03 by investing Rs.15 crores in the BPO division. This project was funded partially by Term Loans from State Bank of Hyderabad and rest by Internal accruals. The operation started off same year and achieved a netprofit of Rs.3.48 crores.Read more