Nestle India Performance
Fundamentals of Nestle India
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||NA|
|Debt to Equity||NA|
Financials of Nestle India
Financials data is not available for Nestle India. Please visit after some time.
About Nestle India
About Nestle India Limited
Nestle India Limited was incorporated in 1959 as a subsidiary of Nestle SA, a Swiss MNC holding a 62% stake in the company. It operates in the food segment. In 1961, The company established its first factory at Moga, Punjab, where the Government wanted the company to develop the milk economy.
Following its first manufacturing facility in 1961, the company established manufacturing facilities at Choladi (Tamil Nadu) in 1967, Nanjangud (Karnataka) in 1989, Samalkha (Haryana) in 1992, Ponda and Bicholim (Goa) in 1995 and 1997, respectively, and Pantnagar (Uttarakhand), in 2006. In 2012, the company established its 8th manufacturing facility at Tahliwal (Himachal Pradesh).
The company has a diversified product range, including Nescafe, Maggi, Milkybar, Kit-Kat, Bar-One, Milkmaid and Nestea. In addition, it has launched daily consumption products, such as Nestle Milk, Nestle Slim Milk, Nestle Dahi And Nestle Jeera Raita in recent years.
In 2022, the company was awarded the ‘MNC of the Year’ by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Also, Nestle India Supply Chain won Inflection Awards 2022 from Alden Global for Digital Supply Chain of the Year in Category– FMCG-2022.
- Beverages: The beverage portfolio of the company includes products such as Nescafe, Classic, Nescafe Sunrise, Nescafe Gold, etc.
- Nestle Breakfast Cereals: In 2022, the breakfast cereal business picked up speed, emphasising boosting penetration through reachable price points. Numerous changes in the availability of morning cereals led to significant volume growth for brands like Nestle Koko Krunch and Nestle Gold. Koko Krunch by Nestle.
- Chocolates and Confectionery: This segment involves iconic products such as Kitkat And Munch, Kitkat Moodbreaks and Munch. In 2022, the company witnessed the return of confectionary consumers after two years of the pandemic.
- Dairy: The segment includes products such as Nestle a+ Greek Yoghurt, Nestle Slim Milk, Nestle Toned Milk, etc.
- Nutrition: The company’s nutrition portfolio deals with the products Lactogrow, Ceregrow, etc. Nestle expanded its offerings for toddlers aged two and above, bringing the globally renowned and iconic brand GERBER® to India in FY 2022.
- Food: The food segment earns major revenue from the iconic Maggi brand. The other products in noodles mainly include Maggi 2-Minute Noodles – No Onion No Garlic, Maggi Special Masala Noodles, Maggi Atta Noodles, etc.
- Exports: The company’s products from the prepared dishes and cooking aids category, such as Masala-ae-Magic, MAGGI noodles, sauces, and Pazzta, experienced growth in key markets like Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. In addition, the company’s export business witnessed growth in 2022.
- The company witnessed a CAGR of 10.7% in domestic sales during 2016-2022
- Nestle recorded a CAGR of 12.6% in profit from operations during 2016-2022.
- Sustained Net Profit grew at a CAGR of 15.6% between 2016-2022
Suresh Narayanan, Chairman and Managing Director (CEO & MD)
Mr Suresh Narayanan is currently the MD & CEO of Nestle India. In 2015, he joined the Board of Directors of Nestle India Limited as Managing Director. Mr Narayanan has been appointed as the Company’s Chairman and Managing Director, effective October 29, 2015.
- Highly diversified brand portfolio.
- Global business presence.
- Increased prices as a result of inflation.
- Allegation on different products.
- Expanding online presence.
- Entry into new markets and sectors.
- Climate change.
- Geo-political uncertainty.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Britannia Industries Ltd||₹119,093.72||
|4900.05 - 4974.5|
|Dabur India Ltd||₹97,027.88||
|545.05 - 551.35|
|Godrej Consumer Products Ltd||₹104,485.00||
|1017.5 - 1045.75|
|Varun Beverages Ltd||₹138,749.66||
|1071 - 1109|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||₹592,414.19||
|2499 - 2529.95|
What is the Share price of Nestle India (NESTLEIND)?
Can I buy Nestle India (NESTLEIND) shares?
How do I buy Nestle India (NESTLEIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Nestle India (NESTLEIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Nestle India (NESTLEIND) shares.
What is the total Asset of Nestle India?
The total asset of Nestle India is Rs. 8,616 Crores.
What is the main business of Nestle India?
One of the major companies in the FMCG industry, Nestle India Ltd., is present in the markets for prepared foods, cooking utensils, milk and nutrition beverages, as well as chocolate and confectionery.
Who are the promoters of Nestle India?
The promoters of Nestle India are Nestle S.A and Maggi Enterprises Ltd.
What are the Brands that comes under Nestle India?
Some of the brands that come under Nestle India are Nescafe, Maggi, Milkybar, Milo, Kit Kat, Bar-One, Milkmaid and Nestea