This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STEEL STRIPS WHEELS LTD.
- KLK ELECTRICAL LTD
- ROYAL CUSHION VINYL PRODUCTS LTD.
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASIAN PAINTS LTD
- DHUNSERI INVESTMENTS LTD.
- ASHOK ALCO-CHEM LTD.
- EUREKA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ALFA ICA (INDIA) LTD.
- BRANDBUCKET MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- KIRLOSKAR FERROUS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DISA INDIA LTD.
- PRAJAY ENGINEERS SYNDICATE LTD.
- TVS ELECTRONICS LTD.
- PRESTIGE ESTATES PROJECTS LTD.
- LEXUS GRANITO (INDIA) LIMITED
- H.S.INDIA LTD.
- ELGI RUBBER CO. LTD
- SRIKALAHASTHI PIPES LIMITED
- TANLA SOLUTIONS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO)?
Can I buy METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO) shares?
How do I buy METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO) shares.
In which sector do METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. (METALCO) belong?
Today's live share price for METAL COATINGS (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 43.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Metal Coatings (India) (MCIL) was incorporated in Dec.'94, to take over the assets and liabilities of Metal Coatings (India), a partnership firm set up in 1988. MCIL took over the operations of the firm on Mar.'95. It was promoted by R C Khandelwal, R S Khandelwal and V P Khandelwal. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing galvanised steel cable tapes (GST) for polyethylene insulated jelly filled (PIJF) cable industry. Its manufacturing facilities are located at Faridabad, Uttar Pradesh, with an installed capacity of 3200 tpa. The capacity was increased to 7400 tpa by adding galvanising line. The company caters to the requirements of the telecom sector. In 1995-96, the company envisaged to enhance its capacity to 13200 tpa through an expansion-cum-backward integration scheme. In order to meet its requirement of CRCA strips, MCIL is installing a cold rolled (CR) mill of 13,000 tpa, CR slitting unit of 12,300 tpa and other balancing equipments. It came out with a public issue in Mar.'96 to part-finance its project. During the year 1999-2000, the company achieved a turnover of Rs.5004.94 lacs, a growth of 16% over the previous year.Read more