This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Maruti Securities Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BAJAJ CONSUMER CARE LIMITED
- ONE 97 COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED (PAYTM)
- MEDIA MATRIX WORLDWIDE LTD.
- CEREBRA INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- BENARA BEARINGS AND PISTONS LIMITED
- OBEROI REALTY LTD
- UNIWORTH LTD.
- SHARDUL SECURITIES LTD.
- RITES LIMITED
- TATA STEEL LONG PRODUCTS LTD
- POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LTD – PFC
- THAKKERS DEVELOPERS LTD.
- THE ANANDAM RUBBER CO LTD
- CHORDIA FOOD PRODUCTS LTD.
- BENGAL & ASSAM COMPANY LTD.
- MINI DIAMONDS (INDIA) LIMITED
- CHENNAI MEENAKSHI MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL LIMITED
- USHA MARTIN LTD.
- ACROW INDIA LTD.
- CASPIAN CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Maruti Securities Limited () shares?
How do I buy Maruti Securities Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Maruti Securities Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Maruti Securities Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Maruti Securities Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Maruti Securities Limited is engaged in capital market investment activities. The company is based in Secunderabad, India. Maruti Securities was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on August 9, 1994 with registrar of companies, Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad and certificate of commencement of business was received on August 22, 1994. The company has been promoted by K Chitra and K Varadarajan. In the year 2001, the company signed an agreement with CDSL and NSDL for dematerialization.Read more